*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Shrinking Danica
  2. Shrinking
  3. Big and Small
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3318964-The-Shrinking-Danica
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Danica Slater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Shrinking Danica

    by: Kairoca
Danica Slater was a girl who was having a hard time financially. She had been laid off from her job, forcing her to take extreme measures to make ends meet. One of those opportunities was some new beauty chemicals that needed to be tested. The pay was pretty good, higher than the average test pay for beauty products.

The day of the tests arrived, and Danica arrived at the place of the tests. Everything was too advanced, but the people from the laboratory calmed her down and guided her to the testing room. The people from the laboratory would give her some documents that seemed like standard release forms. But, when reading the contract, she was surprised, since it mentioned that any problem was to be compensated, and they would take care of any situation, which is why Danica would not hesitate to do the tests.

Danica tested the chemicals without any problems; she would be seen the following week to see how the products worked.

With the money, things got better for the young girl. She was finally able to pay off her debts, and she wouldn't have to worry for several days. But the next morning, things got out of hand.

Danica's pajamas were a little weird, as well as the rest of her clothes, which seemed to have been stretched. If that wasn't enough, most of the items in her house were out of place, but she ignored this and went about her day without a problem.

The next morning came, and things were too obvious to ignore. Danica's pajamas seemed to have become several sizes too large, and the rest of her clothes didn't fit her; but the rest of the room, and the things around her, would tell the truth.

She was shrinking.

You have the following choices:

1. The next day

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kairoca (UN: kairoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3318964-The-Shrinking-Danica