*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3318970-Danicas-little-problem
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: The next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Danica's little problem

    by: Kairoca
The day before was very stressful for Danica; no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't give herself another answer, so she decided to go to the doctor the next day.

The first thing Danica did when she woke up was look for her tightest clothes, to go to the doctor decently. Her clothes were bigger than the day before, which made things even more difficult.

Along the way, the girl could not stop feeling uncomfortable, because of the larger world. Although the difference did not make her stand out, she felt intimidated, since she could notice small details that reminded her of what was happening.

Once at the hospital, the doctor asked Danica about the reason for her visit, at which point she would tell him with some embarrassment that she had shrunk. The doctor was skeptical, but agreed to measure her height; at any rate, it was something of the protocol.

Danica's height was 5', 8"; and now, she was 5', 4".

There, Danica's suspicion was confirmed, she was smaller.

"What's going on, Doctor?" Danica said.

“I don't know; normally people don't become so small overnight. Did you do anything that could cause this?”

At that time, Danica remembered the products she tried two days ago. That had to be it.

The doctor finished with the remains of medical procedures. She had lost weight, most likely due to her shrinking; but, in general, Danica did not have any health problems. Whatever she was going through, the doctor could not do much.

Arriving at her house, Danica looked up the contact information for the beauty products company. When she told them what was happening to her, they seemed to have no surprise or skepticism, and would summon Danica the next day. They would even be the ones to pick her up, so as not to cause her inconvenience.

You have the following choices:

1. The next day, at the company

*Noteb*
2. In Danica's house

*Noteb*
3. Someone discovers Danica

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kairoca (UN: kairoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3318970-Danicas-little-problem