*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up in the Lab
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282488-The-Mad-doctor/cid/3319432-Wake-up-in-the-Lab
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2282488
your and your family have been kidnapped by a mad doctor
Chapter #1

Wake up in the Lab

    by: Jupitera
You wake up with a severe headache. Only to realize that you are not in your bed or at home, you are in a kind of methacrylate cage that looks like a transparent box. You see what appears to be some kind of laboratory that looks like something out of a crappy sci-fi movie.

The worst thing is not that. It is that you see similar cages next to you with the members of your family, your father, mother, sister, brother. Etc. everyone is waking up in the same way as you without knowing what happens.

In the distance a sinister laugh is heard and it is that a tall, thin, elderly man, bald and with a ridiculous mustache, appears from the shadows. His hands are bony and long and gloved in black gloves, he wears a lab coat. The man says, "welcome, I'm Dr. Frederick Von Strucker. I've been watching you, and I think you're going to be perfect subjects for my brilliant and unique experiments" after that he laughed out loud.

He began to look at each of you and said thoughtfully "Which of you my precious guinea pigs should I start with?"

You have the following choices:

1. You

2. Your father

3. Your Mother

4. One of your brothers or your sisters

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jupitera (UN: ferpanda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282488-The-Mad-doctor/cid/3319432-Wake-up-in-the-Lab