*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Great Penninsula
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287453-Fantasy-Size-Verse/cid/3367566-The-Great-Penninsula
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287453
Pick one of several humans to see stumble through Sizey Shenanigans with fantasy creatures
Chapter #1

The Great Penninsula

    by: punkachu
So, you've come for a story from the great peninsula? Well, we have a few storylines for ya to pick from.


Misadventuring Party

Marlo was a human mage, and she was a member of a party of adventurers. However, after an accident with size magic, she finds herself less than an inch tall and basically the mascot of the party...If she's lucky.

Hero Worship

Eli was kidnapped by a group of Gnoll Slavers, who used a relic to shrink him down. He thought he was doomed to be sold to some unscrupolus noble. But then, a heroic adventurer saved them, and while he is still stuck that small, at leas the hero has kept him around... but, with his size, and the danger around them...Eli might be losing his ability to think of his rescuer as anything less than a god...

Giants galore

Carrie is a surveyor, tasked by the Draconic republic to map out all kinds of dangerous places they dont want to risk any dragonborns on. And while on her latest job, in one of many possible locations, she comes across one of the many, many subraces of Giants. Whether its the woody-skinned, green haired Forest Giant, the Rocky and grey-skinned Stone Giants, or most terrifying of all, the moss covered, absolutely massive "Mountain Giants" or any of many others depends on her luck...

An Unfortunate Apprentice...

Clem is...not the best apprentice to the mage who's been kind enough to try and help him learn how to harness his magical talents. Now, after accidentally triggering a boobytrap spell that his teacher had set up, he has to try and get their attention...and hope they dont decide to leave him this small as a punishment.

You have the following choices:

1. Misadventuring Party

2. Hero Worship

3. Giants Galore

*Noteb*
4. An unfortunate apprentice

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287453-Fantasy-Size-Verse/cid/3367566-The-Great-Penninsula