*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287766-One-Piece-Age-of-Giants/cid/3371833-Clover-Island-and-the-Raven-Haired-Goddess
by _H_
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2287766
Embark on a dangerous race to be the first to make contact with a giant(ess) in One Piece!
This choice: The Unaware Explorer (Robin)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clover Island and the Raven-Haired Goddess

    by: _H_
You put a star next to the second island on the map. Its name was Clover Island and was a little bit eastward from here. As you prepared to set sail, you noticed a surprisingly small number of people heading towards it, most likely scared off by both the giantess and the villagers. From what you’ve heard, the villagers have a tendency to, er, sacrifice anyone they don’t like. Though you could surely just avoid them, right?

You sailed for about an hour before arriving at the island's western coastline. You didn’t notice many boats on the shore, meaning you were either the first, or everyone else landed on other parts of the island. Docking and picking up your backpack, you began your exploration of Clover Island. At first glance it was admittedly rather boring, consisting of mostly grassy plains, hills and mountains, along with the occasional forest.

“Ugh, maybe I should have just gone to that island with the giant house…”

Needless to say, you were pretty disappointed. You hadn’t seen any giant or village, or even a single footprint. It was still only midday so you had quite a bit of time, but you hoped you wouldn’t have to walk much farther to find something interesting. Thankfully, it seemed as though your prayers would be answered. Upon exiting the forest you were in, you saw a small village just a dozen meters away. Excited, and forgetting the warning the organizers gave you about the villagers, you raced towards it.

Strangely enough, it was almost deserted. It was a rather small village, with around 10 tents surrounding a large bonfire in the center. There wasn’t anything too interesting, except for a few ropes scattered across the ground, and a strange stone statue. Walking up to it, you found that it depicted a woman with long hair. You couldn’t really make out the bodily features and face, as it seems rather crudely chiselled. As you inspected it, you heard dozens of footsteps approaching you from the other side of the village. Panicking, you quickly hid behind a tent.

“We should be grateful for all these intruders, chief. The raven-haired goddess must be pleased to have so many healthy sacrifices!”

You heard a raspy voice talk about intruders and sacrifices. Guess those warnings the organizers gave you were true. Assuming the ‘raven-haired goddess’ to be the giant that was spotted here, you weren’t sure if the villagers worshiped her out of fear or out of admiration. Whatever was the case, you definitely couldn’t let them catch you. Then, you heard who you assumed to be the chief speak up.

“At this rate, we will become the most powerful of the villages. If we can sacrifice at least one more, then the goddess will surely wipe out those Chunook bastards by the stream…”

Looks like the villages didn’t get along, huh? Having seen enough, you prepared to sneak away.

“Wait! I see footprints with strange patterns here…”

Uh oh.

“Another intruder has come to our village! Capture them alive, the healthier the sacrifice, the more the goddess will be pleased!”

Over a dozen villagers began searching around the village, making it clear you had to escape now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Escape successfully

2. Get captured

*Noteb*
3. The ground begins to shake

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 _H_ (UN: dogma12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
_H_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287766-One-Piece-Age-of-Giants/cid/3371833-Clover-Island-and-the-Raven-Haired-Goddess