*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Forest
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299521-Ancient-forest-of-Lascivious/cid/3481688-Into-the-Forest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2299521
Lost within a forest with a thick fog, you try to find your way through
Chapter #1

Into the Forest

    by: MrNoNoseHair
You dont know how this happened... one minute, you were walking down a path to head for your destination... but than the next thing you know, a thick fog had rolled in making you visibility near impossible.

As you travel further, you noticed that, whatever road you were taking had quickly become dirt and rock. You turned around to try and retrace your steps, but soon discovered that whatever had happened to the path was now long gone... or you had simply missed it, its hard to tell within this thick fog, which you could barly see some trees within the white blanket.

It was also extremely quiet, with you unable to hear anything outside of your own foot steps, making you wonder if you were truly alone... or if something was just up ahead waiting for you.

Taking a deep breath, you press on, not wanting to stay still and hope that you can come across someplace to help you navigate through this fog. As you do so, you were at first feeling scared and worried for what laid ahead... but then your mind begins to wonder elsewhere as you continue, getting less scared and more... something else, but you cant quite place your finger on it just yet.

There were splits here and there you could make out, heading one way or the other, and picking one direction took you to another direction, and so on, but eventually, your continuing efforts to keep going into the foggy forest were eventually rewarded as the fog lifted up a bit to help let you see much further ahead, and revealed something more than just more trees, dirt paths, and more fog...

What have you come across here in this magical forest?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299521-Ancient-forest-of-Lascivious/cid/3481688-Into-the-Forest