*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fifth Knight
  2. The Sword of Eternity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166362-The-Fifth-Knight
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Gothic · #722041
The days of knights and chivalry flourish...or do they?
This choice: Samwell Farlses of Mirre  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fifth Knight

    by: Unknown
You remove your helm and smile, showing your slightly pudgy face to the helmed men of the realm. The others seem to be strong and fit beneath their armor and you wonder what they think of you. Your bulky frame feels weighed down by the heavy metal but you know that the Sword of Eternity will feel good in your hands.

You stand as the others look at you in silence. The king hands you the sword with a soft smile.

"Samwell Farlses of Mirre will be the leader of the knights of the realm. I should have guessed it would be you." He says.

You lick your lips and taste sweat. All you want to do is leave the room and take a bath in your chamber. Your father forced you into knighthood, but the moment you saw the sword, you saw the possiblities. You watch as all but one of the knights removes their helms. You turn your gaze upon the remaining knight and fume inwardly at the lack of respect his refusing to unveil shows toward you.

"There is a feast in your honor. Go, dine, wine and live, my friends, for there is a war on the horizon."

As three of the knights move toward the door you watch the fourth hesitate. You back to the door, bowing and wondering what the knight intends.

You open your mouth to insist that the knight attend to you but the king lifts his hand and the doors close.

"Well, damn him to Hades!" You grumble as you turn on your heel and wobble down the hall. "I want a bath."

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. You return to your chamber to bathe.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166362-The-Fifth-Knight