*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/323822-Halfsies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Half the botle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Halfsies.

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
You look down and see half of the liquid missing.

"Half. Thats a lot." you say quietly.

"Could have been more" the maid says with a smile. "It still can. but first, here comes your gain."

"You feel a strange build up in your stomach, chest, and ass. Suddenly the buildup yeilds to a large pushing sensation as fat begins to pour all over your body.

"OH MY GOD!" you scream as you fall to the floor. The fat is causing major stress on your clothes as you reach 100 pounds of gain...so far. Your chin has been joined by another, and your chest is flabby and is starting to become loverly man-boobs.

You feel your fingers becoming sausge-like as the fill with fat, and your feet are stressing against the insides of your shoes as the buttons on your pants begin to strain.

you have already gained 180 pounds, which means you have doubled in weight.

Is the gain slowing, or is it growing?

You have the following choices:

1. Almost Done, now.

*Noteb*
2. Here Comes the Fat.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/323822-Halfsies