*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At theory class
  2. at school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/277465-At-theory-class
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #754583
college guy discovers vore abilities-can he control himself or "get some girls?"
This choice: Rachel M., sweet, medium height, long haired oboist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At theory class

    by: AlgieII
EDIT: I am going to rewrite some of my early chapters, as they really suck. (october 2005)
-------------------------------------------------
Your first class of the day is Music Theory. It's basically an advanced class on "how Classical music works," and you happen to be very good at it. You are looking forward to it, however, not just because you like the professor but because a certain young lady named Rachel is in it and you always sit together. Somehow, just sitting next to her makes you feel cozy and happy.


As you take a seat, you collect your thoughts. You wonder if this odd ability is permanent, and whether you ought to see a doctor. shaking your head, you remember how you've always been turned on by the sequence in your old battle chess game where the rook grabs the sexy queen and eats her alive. You used to get off on that when you were a kid. Now it seems you might have that ability.

you peek into your bag, at the little orange bottle of liquid you purchased from the drugstore across the street. You always wondered what that funny little bottle was for, and even now wondered if maybe there were others who had your ability.... the liquid was supposed to force your body to expel large items from the stomach. Such as a beautiful girl?

at that moment, Rachel walks in and smiles at you, taking her seat beside yours to your right. She seems more beautiful every day you see her. While not exactly a girl that your classmates would consider hot, and not a widely "noticed" girl, she had an admirable, rather slim figure that nevertheless seemed to have just perfect curves. Her chest was...just right, not huge, but cozy. Her shoulder-length light-brown hair had a natural look to it, as did her face. You doubted she even used makeup, yet everything about her seemed so nice. Her blue eyes could be deadly serious one moment and laughing the next.

She always dresses modestly, but even so, her knee-length skirt revealed enough of her legs to cause you to admire their beauty and whiteness. A few inches shorter than you, you figure she's a bit older than you, but with a great personality.

One glance at her smooth hand resting on her thigh, though, filled you with the desire to grab both of them and pull them into your mouth. You start feeling aroused. But how could you even think about doing anything cruel to such a sweet girl?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlgieII (UN: algieii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlgieII has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/754583-Swallower-at-school/cid/277465-At-theory-class