*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three's a Crowd
  2. Setting the Scene
  3. The First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/278721-Threes-a-Crowd
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #782170
Giant Anime girls, Video game girls and Celebrities
This choice: Tifa (Final Fantasy)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Three's a Crowd

    by: MaXxClock
Tifa sat alone at a table in a near-deserted restaurant bordering on a lush garden maze, impatiently awaiting the arival of Cloud, who had agreed to take her out that evening. She was wearing her black leather sleeveless jacket (as seen in Advent Children) over a white singlet top containing her ample charms, and her modest black shorts and belt fitting snuggly around her athletic body.

In a inn room somewhere nearby, Cloud was doing a quick mirror check to make sure he looked plausibly well dressed for his date with Tifa. He was already rather late, having spent the day with Aeris, and though didn't want to leave the inn without her, he had made a promise with Tifa that he would see her and that Aeris wouldn't get in her way. Cloud sighed heavily and moved towards the door, but he was stopped by Aeris waiting by the door. She went to him as he approached and threw her arms up around his neck.

"Aww, Cloud... why do you have to head out now?" Aeris pouted, "I know you're going to see 'her', but you said you would stay with me."

Cloud moved her arms off his neck.

"Look Aeris, I'm just going out to catch up with her. It's not like we're an item or anything, and I promised her I would." Cloud responded.

"Well at least let me come along!" Aeris persisted, "I know you say you're just friends, but she comes accross as far too suggestive for my tastes."

Cloud sighed again, "We've been over this, you know I promised that I wouldn't bring you along."

"I could hide somewhere!"

"You'll be seen!"

"Please!!!"

Cloud dropped his head, realising that persisting in the conversation was only making him later, and Tifa more aggitated.

"Look I'm off, I'll see you when I get back."

Aeris grabbed his hand before he could make it out the door, "Wait! I have one last idea. It'll let me come along undetected."

Cloud rolled his eyes, "Aeris..."

"Just close your eyes, and you'll see how well I can hide myself." Aeris mused, a slight grin in the corner of the mouth.

"Ok", said a defeated Cloud, "But make it quick"

"Open your eyes in about 15 seconds time."

Cloud closed his eyes and stood facing Aeris. He counted out to 15 in his head, and then opened his eyes, expecting nothing out of the ordinary. What met his eyes was simply an absence. Aeris was no longer there. "Brilliant..." Cloud thought, "A game of hide and seek...? What's so incredible about that..."

Cloud stood still for a while, looking around the room almost expecting Aeris to appear from somewhere, although she didn't. In his state of utter confusion, Cloud failed to notice a tiny little lady barely the size of his finger clamber up one of his boots and cling to the laces.

Deciding it better that he take the oportunity to leave without a fuss, Cloud walked out the inn door and down the street to where Tifa was waiting.

Aeris struggled to find her bearings being jostled around in Cloud's shoe, but she soon made herself comfortable and got into a rhythm with Cloud's stepping pattern. She pulled a small globe of materia from her pocket and eyed it with a smirk. "This will be very handy." she thought, "I'll show that Tifa..."

Cloud's movements suddenly stopped, and Aeris was suddenly thrown sideways as Cloud sat down at the table where Tifa had waited. Aeris looked around to see that Tifa and Cloud were alone at the table, and Tifa was acting quite provocative in her manner and dress. Aeris could barely contain her excitement, and longed to execute her plan immediately, but the urge to listen in on the conversation above was tempting too...

You have the following choices:

1. Eavesdrop on Cloud and Tifa

2. Execute plan; "Shrink the Unsuspecting Couple"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MaXxClock (UN: leprachaun16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaXxClock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/782170-Giantesses-and-Shrunken-people/cid/278721-Threes-a-Crowd