*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nurse...
  2. Bad Luck
  3. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186474-The-Nurse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: the nurse was standing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Nurse...

    by: Raichase
Suddenly you are standing there dressed in the nurses neat white uniform, holding a chart of some kind... You have no idea what it says, but the doctor motions you over to him. Slowly you walk over.

At least this woman isn't wearing high heels you think to yourself, although you do feel quite hungry... Don't women eat? Also, you can't help but notice that this young nurse seems to like tight underwear. You ponder on how women can wear such tight clothing...

The doctor takes the chart away from you, and then asks you to go get something - you don't know what he is talking about, but it sounds medical - and you stride out the door, looking for somewhere to eat.

As you walk down the corridor, slowly, peering in the various rooms to see if any are unattended, and better yet, with some food. You see a darkened room, with a shiny glint of a meal cart. As you walk into the room, you flip on the light switch, which spills an eerie yellow light into the room. Good, it is empty. So, you sit down on the bed, pretending to clean the bedside table, whilst you gaze hungrily at the food.

A few minutes later, another nurse walks by, and he beckons to you to wheel the cart out to him. "Those dishes need to be done" he said.

"But their patient has not eaten yet" You exclaim in confusion.

"Don't you know? That patient passed away this morning, obviously the new nurse just sent the food in anyway. Was that you?"

"No, I'm not new here" you reply, wondering if you speak the truth.

"Good. Now, to the kitchen please"

For the next couple of hours, you work around the hospital, doing odd jobs and trying not to look too out of place. Fortunately, the young male nurse you encountered earlier is very helpfully. However, all the while you try to think how to get back to your own body...

You shake the thoughts from your head as you glance at your watch... Shit! 12:35! Running out of time... Absentmindedly, you have followed the male nurse into another darkened room, also empty. He sits down on the bed and you idly clean things, all the while remembering how fast the time is passing... It is while at the door of the room, pretending to clean it that you realize something is happening.

Suddenly, you don't feel the uncomfortable empty-stomach feeling or the tightness of the young nurses underwear... You have changed again into...

You have the following choices:

1. The Janitor walking by outside

2. The Young Male Nurse

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186474-The-Nurse