*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A little sulk.
  2. The Next Step
  3. Jennifer's BIG discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/276367-A-little-sulk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950207
The schools beautiful in-crowd decide to literally become bigger than everyone else.
This choice: ...sat down in front of the door to wait for Linus.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A little sulk.

    by: Benway69
Jenn slammed her back into the door and then sunk melodramatically down it until she sat on the floor.
The ratty carpet was damp.
"DAMNMIT!" she yelped. She was a good looking girl, used to getting her own way immidiately and without complication. The impotence she felt at what would be a minor setback at best to her normal people was almost crippling.
"I'm not moving till he get's his sorry ass back here," she thought poutily.
"Nothing goes right for me," she sulked, forgetting entirely the amazing luck of finding a shrink ray and the neighbour she'd squashed underfoot. "I can't believe how lazy this jerk is! Doesn't he want my custom? I've a good mind to take my business elsewhere!"
"Uunnngk," went the muffled sound from inside the office.
"This place stinks anyhow! How could any real businessman work in a hole like this?"
"MMMMmmmmnnnuuukk!" went the muffled noise.
"I bet he's just a glorified wino. Or a goth. Ugh!"
"MnnnmmMMgghhmmmK!"
"Will you shut the fuck up! I'm waiting for someone here!" Jenn snapped.
Then stopped.
"Hello?"
"MMnnnoo."
"Are you, like, the PI?" she asked, her face pressed against the wood.
"Unhn."
"Oh. Hey! Why didn't you answer the goddam door? Don't you have any manners?"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKK!"
"What?"
As if from nowhere, it occured to the pretty teenager that Little might be in some kind of trouble. What to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to get in to the office somehow.

*Noteb*
2. Go elsewhere and let the cops deal with it. Who needs this shit?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chibichan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950207-Popular-Girls-Strike-Back/cid/276367-A-little-sulk