*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Junior Senator
  2. The Rebel Alliance
  3. Choose your side
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/956224-Star-Wars-Episode-35-The-Dark-Times/cid/242731-Junior-Senator
by sith
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #956224
What happens during the 18 years between Star Wars Episode III and IV? It´s up to you!
This choice: Bail Organa and Leia Organa in the Imperial Senate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Junior Senator

    by: Unknown
Leia had always wanted to be a senator since the time she went with her dad to an Imperial Senate hearing on Coruscant. She was only five years old at the time, but she knew Bail, her dad, was a highly respected member of the Senate, and she was proud to be his daughter. She had no memory of the Old Republic, or of her real parents. To her, Bail Organa was her father, and the Empire seemed to always have existed. Bail used to tell her stories, though, about the days of the Old Republic, stories about the daring feats of Jedi Masters like Yoda, Mace Windu, and especially Obi-Wan Kenobi, whom Bail has special high regard for. He never spoke of the mysterious padawan who turned on Master Kenobi, though she heard others speak about him. Whenever Bail was around, however, people suddenly went silent and spoke no more of this mysterious padawan. Leia often wondered what happened to that padawan, who seemed to have been a hero, and at the same time a villain. She had heard of Darth Vader, whom everyone feared even more than Emperor Palpatine, though she never made the connection of Vader to that mysterious padawan.

Leia attended the finest schools, and she aspired to the Senate like her dad. The stories of the Old Republic, and her father's constant efforts to organize a coalition against the Emperor's mysterious plans, gave Leia strength to pursue her own campaign. On the eve of her election, she swore an oath to herself to always do her best to fight for her people on Alderaan.

She appeared on the Imperial Senate floor on her first day as Senator Leia Organa of Alderaan. Her dream had finally come true.

"Who is that?" Leia asked her father, who stood next to her. She pointed at the topmost balcony.

"That is the Emperor."

"I've never seen him before," said Leia, staring at his dark robes. His face was hidden in the shadows of his hood.

"He doesn't come here often anymore. He has his followers who usually do his bidding. He comes only if something really important to him is happening."

"So, what's going on?" Leia asked.

You have the following choice:

1. The Emperor makes a speech

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/956224-Star-Wars-Episode-35-The-Dark-Times/cid/242731-Junior-Senator