*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Confirmation
  2. The Galactic Empire
  3. Choose your side
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/956224-Star-Wars-Episode-35-The-Dark-Times/cid/269985-Confirmation
by sith
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #956224
What happens during the 18 years between Star Wars Episode III and IV? It´s up to you!
This choice: Darth Vader´s missions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Confirmation

    by: Elliot
Darth Vader had his doubts about what the Emperor had told him.His master said he had killed his wife.The Sith Lord was sure she had survived his force choke.He took a shuttle to Naboo to see his beloved Padme's body.He had ordered clonetroopers to dig up her grave in Theed late at night.He used the force to open her casket.The ex Jedi cyborg saw her pregnant corpse.She still looked beautiful.He grew angry, ignited his red lightsaber and cut down the squad of Jango Fett clones.Palpatine sensed this and smiled back on Imperial City.After decapitating the last soldier Vader put her body gently back in its resting place.Next, Palpatine's apprentice wanted to search for his former Jedi master Obi Wan Kenobi.Kenobi had turned his lover against him and nearly killed him robbing him of much of his power. The almost 900 year old Yoda had also survived Order 66 and had to be dealt with.

You have the following choices:

1. request permission from Palpatine to search for the surviving Jedi

2. train as a Sith

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elliot (UN: elliot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/956224-Star-Wars-Episode-35-The-Dark-Times/cid/269985-Confirmation