*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slumber.
  2. It's not your day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/257725-Slumber
by M-M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #982235
A story about a 16 year old boy and his more than usual growth spurt.
This choice: You lift your bedcover and slide inside hoping to fall asleep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Slumber.

    by: M-M
"Sod it!" you think to yourself. "I'm not putting up with anymore of today. I don't want anything worse to happen." With that you slip into your bed and try to block out the day. You lie there uncomfortably with the thoughts of the day's events circling in your head.

After several minutes pass you decide to alter the way you remember the day to cheer yourself up a bit. You begin to imagine that you are stood in the sport showers again but this time everybody else is envious of you. In your own version of events you are the tallest, most toned guy there and you certainly imagine your dick to be the biggest. You drift off into the land of slumber with these pleasant thoughts and don't wake up again until the next morning when a cold breeze brings you to your senses.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/257725-Slumber