*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091578-What-do-you-see
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Death · #1091578
This is about looking into ones soul when they loss a child.
When you look into my eyes what do you see? My eyes are blue, but look deeper. They say the eyes are the window to your soul, but what if when looking into someones eyes you see nothing? What if when looking you only see your reflection? If the eyes are the window to the soul, then is it possible that it can escape? or be stolen? Can the pain of losing a child be so great, that it kills it? or like a candle covered up to protect it from the wind, can the soul also burn out? If you have no soul, can you really be alive? Is it connected to the heart and mind? Is it flowing freely like the blood thru your veins? What is the soul anyway? How do you know it ever exisisted in the first place? Have you ever seen it, touched it, or heard it? Is there a heaven or hell for died or lost souls? Or do they stay in purgatory? Look into my eyes, what do you see??????

Dedicated to the loving memory of:
Michael Edward McCullum
04/01/1994 to 04/10/1997

FOREVER LOVED, FOREVER MISSED, FOREVER THREE....
© Copyright 2006 sadlyigoon (sadlyigoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091578-What-do-you-see