*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316233-Draco-Malfoy-love-storypart3
by Skater
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1316233
Enemy's at first sight. Something else later? Part three.
~YOUR~POV~
Slowly you started to wake up. You could hear a lot of voices outside your compartment. You sat up and looked out the window. You realize it was dark outside. Just then you could feel the train start to slow down and that's why everyone was in the hall ways. Then you realize that you hadn't changed into your school robes. You quickly put them on and as soon as you were finished, you felt the train come to a complete halt. You quickly grab your bags off the luggage rack, and open the compartment door to a stampede of students. You quickly get off the train, and try to find a carriage. Finally you find one with some of your friends in it.
"Hey you guys. Mind if I join you?" you say, stepping into the carriage without and answer.
"Wow. Glory what happened to you?!" said Josie, one of your better friends. Josie was a couple of inches taller than you were, she was thin as a rail, but still had some curve, she had Carmel colored eyes and long shiny black hair. In your opinion, she was very pretty.
"What do you mean?" you ask, thinking you had something on your face.
"You look like a completely different person!!" says Tiff. Tiff was about the same height as Josie, she had shoulder length maple colored hair, she had a more athletic body rather then just skinny and she had almost purple colored eyes.
*Well it did have something to do with my face.(But mostly my body)* you thought to yourself.
"Well it was like one morning I just woke up and I looked like this," you say, deciding not to feign ignorance.
"Ha. Well I wish that I had just woke up one morning looking like that too!!" said Mel. Mel was pretty, but not in a very noticeable kind of way. She was an inch or so taller than you were (you being the shortest of all your friends) she had long wavy brown hair, sky blue eyes and she was a little on the pudgy side. *But she was by no means ugly* you thought. She reminds you of the you last year. You were pretty, but no one ever really noticed you either. Well you had a feeling all of that was going to change this year.
"Be careful what you wish for," was your only reply.
Soon your carriage stopped and you all got out to see the towering castle of Hogwarts looming over you.
*I'm finally home* you thought, feeling this for the first time all summer. *I can't wait to get to the feast and then my dorm* you thought. Thinking of all the food and the sorting and your nice warm bed. Today being a chilly day, those thoughts made you want to run up past the rest of the students and be the first to the castle. *Bad idea* you thought. You would probably just get yelled at and get shoved back by the students ahead of you.
You hear some Slytherin guys whistle in your direction, but you don't think anything of it. You were used to it by now. You knew they weren't for you anyways. You were after all, friends with Tiff and Josie. They were two of the prettiest girls in your year and they always got whatever guys they wanted. Guys just seemed to trip over themselves when they were around them. And you being one of their best friends, had to endure all those guys flirting and whistling when you were around them.
"Hey Josie, who's your new friend. She's kind of cute?!" said one of the guys.
"More like hott I'd say!" the first guys friend said.
"Hey Glory, I think their talking about you!" whispered Tiff. for some reason she sounded exited about this.
"He's kind of cute. Why don't you go talk to him?!" Josie said, giving you a little push.
"Ugh! Are you serious?!" you say, giving a little shiver of disgust. "They're just a bunch of perverts, who just want to get in your pants! There's no way on hell or earth that I would go out with or even associate with those kind of people!"
"Yeah but it be nice to know they at least like you," this was said by Mel, with a look of sadness.
"Oh Mel, don't say that. You know your beautiful, and if they can't see that then they really don't deserve you. As it is I don't think they deserve you either way, but that's just my opinion," you say seriously, and with a hard look at Mel. She was always putting herself down. She always said things, like she thought she was ugly or that no guy would be stupid enough to ever like her. This always made you mad, because none of it was true, and you knew how much people hurt her when they rejected her, but she really shouldn't believe other people over her best friends. You would never lie to her and tell her all those things if they weren't true. And she knew that. You hated all everyone who made her feel or think those things about herself. Some people were so shallow it disgusted you.
By then you were in the great hall and you had taken a seat at the Slytherin table. Tiff and Josie were in Slytherin house with you, but Mel was in Hufflepuff so you had to say good-bye to her before you went to sit at the Slytherin table. Soon the whole great hall was full of students and teachers. There was so much talking that it was almost deafening and you almost had to yell to talk to the person sitting right next to you. You were in conversation with someone you didn't really know. At the moment they were talking, but you weren't really paying attention to what they were saying. You were looking around and taking in everything and everyone. Josie way sitting on your left and Tiff was on her left, and they were both flirting shamelessly with a whole group of seventh year guys. You looked over to where Mel was sitting and caught her eye. You give her a big smile and wave. She smiles and waves back.
"Awww, look, little miss Hendon's got a little friend."
You look in the direction from which the voice came from. And you see no other then the evil Draco Malfoy. He was wearing his usual smirk on his pale face.
"Well I wouldn't really call her 'little'" this was said by someone in Malfoy's gang.
"More like HUGE friend!" this time you knew the kid who said it was named Derik.
"Shut the hell up you lot. Just because I have friends that won't stab me in the back the first chance they get. And how dare you call my friends names. If you don't want to get cursed from here to the moon, I suggest you shut your fat mouths!"
"Ooooh, we're sooooo scared!" Derik laughed.
"Yeah we're just shaking in our pants with fright!" it was the other kid you didn't know, and didn't care to know for that matter!
"Do you really think we're afraid of you?" Malfoy said, in a bored sounding voice. "You do realize that its three against one, don't you? And that you and your threats are a laugh to us?" Malfoy was a few seats away from you, so he leaned in and said in a quit voice, but loud enough for his friends to hear. "For your information no one is afraid, you filthy half-breed. So why don't you stop with all the big talk and go back to where you came from?" Malfoy sat back down and just laughed at you.
You couldn't believe the nerve of him. You wanted to do some real damage this time. You didn't care that he or his friends called you a half-breed, you were way to used to that, to think anything of it. But to insult your friends and then just wave away your threats and act like you were some defenceless little girl, that wouldn't dare act upon those threats was almost to much for you to handle. Well you would show him the meaning of revenge. No, you didn't just talk big, you were determined to give him what was coming to him. You wanted so badly to just curse him right where he was, but you knew better.
Not only would you get in serious trouble with all of these teachers around. But you knew that to get him back good, you needed to think it through. You needed to come up with a good plan to make him hurt and regret what he said.
Just then the great hall doors opened wide and a line of little kids that were to be the new first years, came in, lead by Professor. McGonagall. The stool and the old Sorting Hat were placed in front of the teachers tables be Filch the caretaker.
Then the hat sang its song.
"Young and old.
New and long past.
You will find them all here.
We all share this old castle.
This school of Hogwarts.
We learn here.
We make friends here.
Some call it home.
While others just call it school.
We are all here together.
We are all here for the same reason, to learn.
But we are divided within ourselves.
We are divided into houses for our bravery.
For our brilliance.
For our cunning.
And for our fairness.
Gryffindor, for those who have a brave heart.
Ravenclaw, for those who have brilliant minds.
Slytherin, for those who have cunning.
And Hufflepuff, for those who work hard and play fair.
I am the Sorting Hat.
Put me on your head,
and I will choose.
I will place you in your house.
I will decide if you have,
Bravery,
Brilliance,
Cunning,
or Fairness.
Do not worry.
For I will not fail,
or choose wrongly.
Now that my song is said,
come and put me on your head.
(Me::I know people, the song suck, but I put it in anyways).
Everyone applauded. Then Dumbledore stood up and instantly everything went quit.
"I'd like to say a few words before we eat. First of all I would like to introduce you all to your new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professor McHasten."
There was polite applause.
"I would also like to say, welcome to our new students, and welcome back to our old ones. I know that you are all very eager for the feast to start, so I will save the longer speech for after we are all fed. And with that I say, tuck in."
All of the golden platters that were empty just a few seconds ago, now had mountains of food on them. You grab a few of your favorite things and start to eat. You look at Tiff and Josie. They were shamelessly flirting with the same guys again. You looked at Mel. She smiled and waved at you. So you smiled and waved back at her. There was no way that Malfoy or his gang or anyone else for that matter, was going to stop you from having the friends that you wanted. But just out of curiosity you looked over at Malfoy. Your eyes collided with his and held for a long time. Then he sneered at you and looked away. *Oh how dare he sneer at me, when he was the one who was staring at me in the first place* You couldn't help but wonder why he had been staring at you though. *He probably was about to make some smart-ass remark about me being friends with a Hufflepuff. I can't wait to get him back. I'm going to make his life hell* That thought made you content enough for now, to just sit back and enjoy everything around you.
Soon everyone was done eating and they were all just talking. And then just as he had before the feast, Dumbledore stood up and everything went quiet immediately.
"Well there is just a few notices before we all head off to bed. First off Mr. Filch, our caretaker here at Hogwarts, would like me to remind you all that the forbidden forest is strictly off limits, and also that there is a number of items that are not allowed in the corridors, classrooms or anywhere else I think."
Everyone laughed at this. It was known that if Filch had it his way, there wouldn't be anything fun allowed here. But just because those things were banned, didn't mean that kids were going to stop using them. As a matter of fact, they were probably more likely to use them if they were banned.
"Mr. Filch has a list of the items posted on his office door for those who would like to view them. Well I think that's all for now. Prefects, please show the first years to their dorm rooms. Thank you."
Everyone all got up at once. It was like a stampede and the noise was almost deafening. You just sat back and waited for the crowd to thin out.
Finally most of the people in the great hall had left. You got up and slowly walked to the dungeons where the Slytherin common room was. When you got there you realized that you didn't have the password, so you waited patiently for another Slytherin to come along. If you were gone to long your friends would come looking for you.
You had waited awhile before anyone came along. Finally a Slytherin girl you think was in her fifth year came along.
"Oh, I didn't realize anyone would be out here!" she said. She seemed a little flustered.
You wondered why she was acting weird. You looked her up and down. You realized that her hair was all messed up and her clothes were all twisted. You raise your eyebrows and give her an inquiring look. But just then you see someone coming down the corridor. As they get closer you finally realize who it was. You give a sigh, knowing that you weren't going to be able to go to bed in a good mood anymore.
As Malfoy got closer, you really got a good look at his appearance. His hair was standing on end and his clothes were all twisted like this girls was. Well you put two and two together, and realized that it looked like Malfoy and this girl had been having some fun.
"Do you have the password?" you ask the girl. But before she had time to say anything, Malfoy spoke up.
"What do you think your doing out here? You know that your not allowed out of the common room at this hour," Malfoy gave you a dirty look, like he dared you to challenge him. Well unlucky for him you dared.
You were going to say something about having this girl out this late at night, but you decided leave it be.
"Oh can it Malfoy. The feast barely got over forty five minutes ago. And for your information I don't know the password," you couldn't help it, you had to get mad at him. For some reason he just made you so angry.
Malfoy just smiled at you. You gave him a weird look. What the hell was he smiling about? *This can't be good* you thought. But then you realized what he was smiling about.
"Malfoy if you don't give me the password, I swear I'll......."
"You'll what? Curse me from here to the moon?" He said a laugh in his voice. "Besides you can't talk to me like that. I'm a prefect. You wouldn't want to get in trouble, now would you?"
You just growled at him. It wasn't that you were afraid of getting in trouble, but you really wanted that password so you could get up to bed and plot your revenge against him.
"Please can I have the password?" You say, in your sweetest voice. You tried your hardest not to just yell or punch him or do anything like that. But it was really hard.
"And why should I give it to you?" He asked.
"Because I said please."
"Come on Draco, lets just give her the password and go," you had almost forgotten that the fifth year girl was still there.
"No, I don't think I will," was his only reply.
"What do you want for the password?" You ask, just wanting to go to bed.
"Hmmm, lets see. I want you to be nice to me for a whole week," said Malfoy. "And I mean that you have to be nice no matter what."
You just stared at him. *He didn't really just say that? Draco Malfoy wants me to be nice to him for a whole week? As if* you thought. *That's not even possible* But then it comes to you. You have no idea why, but it just pops in your head. You don't know how you didn't think of it before. You had to admit its genius. Probably the most brilliant thing you've ever thought of. Of course it was kind of low for your standards, but you would do almost anything to get him back for everything.
You sigh.(All part of the plan. Can't make it too obvious). "All right. But just a week. I'm pretty sure I can handle you for that long," you say, knowing that Malfoy is the one who's going to have trouble handling you.
"All right. But how do I know that your not going to go back on your promise once I give you the password?" Asked Malfoy skeptically.
"I'm giving you my word, that should be good enough. And if its not, then oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until one of my friends come and find me," you smile inwardly. You know that Malfoy isn't stupid enough to let a chance like this get away.
"Fine, I'll take your word for it. But be warned, if you go back on your promise I will make you pay for it."
"Yeah, yeah, I know. Now whats the password?" You say impatiently.
"I'm not giving it to you unless you ask nicely," Malfoy said, with a huge evil grin on his face.
"I'm soooo sorry. Will you pleaseeee tell me the password?" Malfoy is going to make this hell for you, was your only thought.
"OK, since you asked so nicely, its Dementors," the wall beside you opened up instantly.
"Well i guess I'll see you around," you practically ran to your room. All you could think about was how well this plan was going to work.
Malfoy wanted you to be nice to him for a whole week. Fine, but you would play by your own rules. You thought it was a little evil, but that only made it better. You were going to be nice to Draco Malfoy all right. So nice in fact, that you would make him fall for you. And right at the end, when he fell really hard for you, you would leave him hanging. You knew how you looked this year and it wouldn't be that hard to get him to fall for you. Besides even if it was, you always liked a challenge.
You smiled to yourself, and fell asleep thinking beautiful thoughts of revenge.
© Copyright 2007 Skater (gravemistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316233-Draco-Malfoy-love-storypart3