*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486460-The-Spy-is-Watching
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1486460
Second part of the erotica about a Spy and his willing victim.
A week had gone by since the Spy had visited her, and still she wasn't quite sure if it had actually happened. Returning home from work that following Friday, she dreaded the empty house. It was so lonely but there was never anyone there to greet her.

She still couldn't figure out how he had gotten into the house. She knew she had locked the doors. That made her think it was a dream. But then what about the mask on the dresser? She shook her head as she put her stuff in the closet. Stepping from the front hall into the living room, she noticed an enveloped on the coffee table. It had her name on it written in a very neat cursive writing.

Reading the note inside, her pulse picked up. She read it three times before putting it down.

You're to go to the park at 9 this evening.
Find the bench with a single black rose.
Play with yourself until you are satisfied.
I'll be watching you.


She felt nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time. Should she go? What would happen if she didn't? Would he get angry? Masturbating in a public place was something she had never done or thought about doing. Yet, between her legs she was wet. The idea of it turned her on more than she thought. Perhaps it was because he said he would be watching.

Her mind raced with the possibilities of what could happen as she made dinner. The clock read 5:43. Eating dinner, she tried to still her nervousness by watching TV. As the time rounded 6:30, she started to get crazy with anticipation. She wanted the release now, but also wanted him to watch.

Taking her time getting ready, she dressed in a short black skirt and a black tank top - not putting any panties on. Leaving her hair to flow down her back, she slipped into her sandals. Finally ready to go at 8:00, washed the dishes and picked up the living room. At 8:30 she left the house.

The park was within walking distance so she left her car in the driveway. As she neared the park, she scanned the area trying to get a glance of him. Getting on the jogging path, she followed it around past many of the park benches. The jogging path was made of asphalt but she found a small dirt path leading off the jogging trail. She followed it and came to another park bench - with a black rose resting on it.

Her excitement rose another notch as she looked around. The bench was surrounded by bushes, but yet at the same time it was completely open. Anyone could walk through at any moment. She tentatively sat down on the bench and, out of habit, crossed her legs. She thought she heard movement behind her but when she looked there was no one there.

She nervously began to run her hands up and down her thighs. Uncrossing her legs and propping one knee up on the bench, she continued. She looked around to see if anyone was coming, but there was no one.

She ran her hands slowly up the inside of her thighs. Softly she began to play with her clit. Her lips parted as she breathed and her eyes closed. Her hand started moving faster and faster until her body began to shudder. She let out a small sigh as the trembling subsided.

However, she was far from satisfied. Running her hand up and down her pussy, her finger pushing apart her lips, she continued. Her nervousness was all but gone as she spread her legs further. She sighed in relief as she slid a finger into her wet pussy. She added another and then another. Her hips began to rock as she fingered herself, wanting more. Her other hand reached up and pinched her nippled through her shirt.

The coil tightened within her but no release came. She added another finger but the coil only tightened more. She was desperate for release and cried out in her frustration.

He appeared suddenly a few feet in front of her. The sight of him threw her into an orgasm. Her body shook and she threw her head back as the force of it racked her body.

When she looked up again, he was gone, as if he was never there at all. She quickly scanned the area but he was no where to be found. Reaching into her small purse for a tissue, she began to clean her self up. She stood to throw the tissue away when someone grabbed her from behind. She tried to scream but a hand clamped over her mouth. The bench pushed into the back of her knees making her want to sit down, but the person held firm keeping her standing at an uncomfortable position.

The hand that was wrapped around her waist slowly moved down her thigh. As it moved back up, her skirt came with it exposing her still glistening lips. The hand held her skirt up, while the other was still clamped over her mouth. She was so scared that tears began to escape from the corners of her eyes.

He appeared again in front of her. She tried to cry out to him through the hand but the sound was muffled. He slowly walked up to her and instead of helping, he knelt in front of her. He flicked his tongue once across her clit before running his tongue over her pussy. She moaned into the hand despite still being afraid.

Her knees felt weak and she wasn't sure she could stay standing in that position. He stopped pleasuring her with his tongue and stood back up. He held her eyes, as he lowered his zipper and pulled himself free. Anticipation replaced the fear as he ran his hand up her thighs.

He lifted her up and she naturally wrapped her legs around him. The other person held her up with a hand still clamped over her mouth. To balance herself, she wrapped her arms around the other persons head.

Her mystery lover, slowly slid his dick into her and she sighed with pleasure. He pulled his dick all the way back out then rammed it into her. She cried out and her body jumped but the two held her firmly in place. He continued to ram his dick deeper deeper into her. His pace quickened and she could feel his dick getting harder.

Her body shook uncontrollably as she had orgasm after orgasm. He threw his head back and his body tightened. He growled as he shoved his dick as far into her as he could.

He pulled out slowly and she whined from the movement. Setting her feet back on the ground, she thought the other one would let go too. Instead, she watched her mystery man, gently clean her up with another tissue from her purse. He moved her skirt back to wear it should be.

He kissed her forehead before the other one covered her eyes. When the hands were removed a few moments later, she spun around to see who the other person was. No one was there. There was no noise, no sound of retreating steps.

The only things around were the rose and another black mask, resting on the bench.
© Copyright 2008 Anastasia. V. Pergakis (harleyhoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486460-The-Spy-is-Watching