*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486463-The-Spy-is-Still-Watching
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1486463
Third part of the erotica series about a Spy and his willing victim.
Stacy flew home from work the following Friday. She hoped there would be another note waiting for her like there had been the week before, but sadly there wasn't. She sighed with mixed sadness and frustration.

The doorbell rang. A man in a mask stood on the other side, but it wasn't her mystery lover. She wondered if he was the one from the park. He didn't say anything to her, just simply handed her a large box with a black bow. He quickly left and she shut the door.

Curiosity got the best of her and she opened the box. Inside was an elegant strapless evening gown - with an envelope. Inside was a key card and a note.

Meet me tonight, top floor, Hilton Plaza.
You'll be here the entire weekend.
Do not pack anything.

See you at 8.

The Spy


Stacy set the note on the table and tried to still her racing heart. Glancing at the clock she realized she needed to get ready or she'd be late. After a quick shower, she put on the evening gown. It fit perfectly as if it was made for her. The material clung to her skin but didn't squeeze. She had never worn anything so elegant in her life.

Her heart was still racing as she fought with rush hour traffic to reach the hotel. She didn't have time to marvel at the beauty of the place for she had to take the elevator all the way to the top. Once in the elevator she slide the key card into the slot, then held her breath for the entire ride to the penthouse floor.

The doors slid open and she walked into a candle lit room. She saw him leaning against the doorway to the balcony. He had on a black silk shirt with black dress pants. The mask, instead of being flat black, seemed to have a metallic quality to it.

She opened her mouth to say hello but he quieted her with a shake of his head. She stepped further into the room and tried again, this time to say her thanks for the dress. He put his finger to his lips then used the same finger to tell her to come to him.

As if in a trance, she slowly walked towards the balcony. When she was within arms reach, he grabbed her and spun her around. He held her against him and roughly kissed her neck.

She sucked in a breath and felt her knees go weak. He pushed her away, twirled her around, and pulled her back in close. His jet black eyes pierced into her and she felt like he was looking directly at her soul. He began to walk backwards, slowly, onto the balcony.

Once outside, she noticed the table set up. Crystal dishes, two candles - and a single black rose lay across her plate.

She glanced back at him and he nodded his head towards the table. She sat down as he did and tried to speak again. He shook his head to silence her as another masked man brought two covered dishes. She was startled a bit for she had no idea there was anyone else in the room when she walked in. He was the man who had brought the box earlier and she still wanted to know if he was the man at the park.

They ate silently, him watching her all the while. She started to feel a little uncomfortable in the silence and under his gaze, but she anticipated what he was going to do next.

After dinner, he took her hand and led her to the other side of the balcony. Music began to play from somewhere and she looked around for the source. He grabbed her chin and made her focus on only him.

She felt like a clod next to his graceful movements. His eyes never looked away from hers and even if she wanted to, she couldn't tear hers away either. He pushed her away and twirled her in a circle. When he pulled her back, he planted a kiss on her shoulder. He held her close and gently bit her neck, the tender part at her collar bone, her ear lobe.

Stacy thought her knees were going to give out on her but he easily scooped her up into his strong arms. He carried her back inside, through the living area, and into the bed room.

He set her feet on the floor and turned her to face towards the bed. On the bed lay a woman. She was blindfolded and gagged, her hands tied behind her back. Stacy recognized her instantly.

It was Laura, her best friend. She looked to her mystery lover with a questioning look. He nodded towards the bed. Stacy wanted to ask how he knew that she secretly wanted to sleep with her friend. She smiled and made her way to the bed.

When she touched Laura on the shoulder, Laura jerked back. Stacy reached for her shoulder again and held firm. Laura fought the hold while Stacy moved the blindfold. Laura stopped struggling and seemed to relax when she focused on Stacy.

Stacy smiled at her friend and smoothed the girls blond hair. Laura tried to say something but the gag stopped her. Stacy put her finger to her lips.

He came over to the bed then and Laura tried to move away. Stacy shook her head and smiled. Laura questioned her with a look. Stacy answered her friend by reaching out and rubbing his already hard dick through his pants. Stacy could hear Laura's sharp intake of breath. She smiled again at her friend as she used her other hand to untie Laura's hands. Laura didn't move.

Stacy turned her full attention then to the Spy. Undoing his belt, and his pants, with her teeth, she freed his dick from his pants. She kissed the tip of his dick, before taking him fully into her mouth. She felt Laura pull her hand. When she turned around, Laura had taken the gag out of her mouth. Stacy pulled her friend closer to the edge of the bed.

Laura still had questions in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but Stacy quieted her by planting her lips on Laura's. Laura stiffened at first but then relaxed and played with Stacy's tongue.

Stacy pulled away and returned to the Spy's hard dick. As she licked the tip of his dick with her tongue, Laura leaned forward and did the same. The Spy moaned but never took his eyes of the two girls. Stacy smiled at her friend and they took turns taking his dick fully down their throats.

Laura pulled Stacy into another kiss as Stacy began to unbutton Laura's shirt. The Spy watched intently, unbuttoning his own shirt. Stacy expertly unclasped Laura's bra, as Laura started to pull Stacy's dress over her head. Laura sat back and stared at Stacy's breasts. She smiled as if she had been wanting to see them.

Laura's mouth clamped down on one of Stacy's nipples as the Spy sat down and clamped down on the other one. Stacy gasped in delight. Her hand wrapped around the Spy's dick and the other squeezed Laura's nipple.

The Spy stood up and went over to the dresser. He pulled open a drawer that was full of toys and brought a few over to the bed. Stacy and Laura smiled with delight. The Spy sat down in a chair next to the bed and seemed contented to watch. Laura pulled off her pants faster than Stacy thought possible. Once both girls were naked, they kissed each other again, this time appearing desperate.

Stacy grabbed a vibrator from the pile of toys. Turning it on, she smiled again and Laura gasped at the power of it. Rubbing the vibrator on Laura's nipple, Stacy looked at the Spy. He was sitting in the chair staring at them. She could see his chest rise and fall with deep breathing. He softly ran his hand up and down his dick as Laura lay down.

Stacy moved the vibrator to Laura's clit. Laura's breath came out in short gasps. Stacy slid the vibrator into Laura's wet pussy as she leaned down to lick the girls clit. Laura began to rock her hips as Stacy slid the vibrator in and out.

The Spy watched from his chair, playing with his dick. Stacy wanted him to come over and pleasure her, but he made no move to do so. She wiggled her finger at him but he stayed in the chair.

Returning her tongue to Laura's clit, Laura's hip began to rock faster. Stacy flicked her tongue faster, wanting to hear Laura cum. Laura's body shook with the orgasm as she cried out with pleasure.

The Spy came over to the bed and shoved Stacy on top of Laura. He stood on his knees behind Stacy, and slowly slid his dick into her pussy. Stacy sighed in relief and Laura smiled at her friend. Laura took the vibrator and rubbed it on Stacy's clit as the Spy began to move his hips. Stacy's arm wrapped around Laura's shoulders as she prepared for the ramming of the Spy's hard dick.

The Spy selected a small vibrator and put it in his mouth before sliding it slowly into Stacy's ass. Stacy gasped. The sensation of everything caused tingles over her entire body. She moaned into Laura's neck and the Spy's pace quickened.

Although he was ramming his dick into her pussy, he was being slightly more gentle with the vibrator in her ass. Stacy reached over, grabbing another vibrator, and slid it into Laura's pussy. The faster and deeper the Spy shoved his dick into Stacy, the faster the vibrator went in and out of Laura's pussy.

When Stacy thought she was going to lose her mind, the release finally shook her body. Laura cried out with her own orgasm as the Spy growled and rammed his dick as deep as possible as he had his.

The world quieted down for the three as they collapsed on the bed. Stacy and Laura giggled at each other as the Spy took deep slow breaths. Stacy fell asleep in the middle of her two lovers with a smile on her face.
© Copyright 2008 Anastasia. V. Pergakis (harleyhoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486463-The-Spy-is-Still-Watching