*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681695-getting-over-a-crush
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1681695
its really a blog but my account doesnt accept blogs
one of the most tedious things in highschool - crushed, its a lose -lose situation, no winner, no runner up, the worst thing that could happen? everyone especially the crusher finding out, i guess I should count my blessings, but forgetting about it and moving on is the hardest part, and who ever said move on to someone else is wrong, maybe for the people who only go for guys in the looks department can just go next please, its when you realize all the other guys aren't him, the others don't care about their future like he does, the other guys are rude and obnoxious and at times flirty pigs, and him, he stays out of the drama, and when hope and pray that miraculously the world flips upside down and he sees your for who you are and feels the same way for you, all i can say is whoever the crusher is crushing on is one lucky person, i just hope they know it and don't take it for granted..
© Copyright 2010 broken-angel (smile.cutiie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681695-getting-over-a-crush