*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695896-School-of-extra-ordinary-students-Ch2
by Mattie
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1695896
The next chapter that also could use a little work I guess. So here it is.
Chapter 2
                   December opened her eyes and looked around the dark dorm room. It was her second night here and she was already sick. It was only a small fever but it made her feel like she had the flu. She stood up as quietly as she could and left the room. She made her way to a bathroom and stood over the sink. The mirror in front of her reflected a pail face with red cheeks and dull eyes. She sure did look sick. The door opened behind her but she didn’t care. That is, until a large rough hand slid over her mouth! She struggled but the guy was too strong.
         
            “Finally, December you are all mine.” She didn’t recognize the voice but she knew it was a male and that he had to be in one of her classes to know her name. He put his other arm just above her waist and tightened it. Then, he took the hand over her mouth and tilted her head to the side. He breathed in deeply through his nose and smiled. “Smells great.” She was confused at why he had said such a thing but quickly realized when his teeth bit into her shoulder. She screamed as the pain washed over her. His hand snaked over and wrapped over her mouth, cutting her off. He stopped doing whatever he was doing to her shoulder and shoved her down onto the white tile of the bathroom and dove at her again. His teeth went right back to her shoulder and she screamed again. Yet again he covered her mouth with his hand but that was when she realized how to get him off of her. She swung her leg up and hit the place where it hurt guys the most. He rolled off her and laid there looking utterly pathetic. The door opened again but now she really didn’t care. She put her hand over her shoulder and found it covered in blood.  It didn’t hurt as much as before but it still stung a bit.          
              “Oh for god’s sake, it can’t be that bad.” Now that voice she recognized. She looked up and found Jayrix standing there looking at her. The other guy had disappeared so it was just them. He knelt next to her and she sat up slowly. He brushed her hair away from her shoulder making her blush a little but he didn’t notice. “Or maybe it could.” He whispered.  He pulled out a bandage from his jean pocket.          
           
              “Do you always carry those around with you?” There was a slight sarcasm in her voice but it was mostly serious. He nodded and grinned a little.
         
              “Yeah, there are always silly people like you in this school.” She snorted as he finished with the bandage. “Can ya’ stand?” she nodded.
         
                “I think so or at least I should.” He stood and helped her up to her feet. 
         
                “Not many people can stand right away after being attacked by someone like Davon.” That must have been the guy that attacked her.
         
                “Why do you say that?” She took a step and wobbled a little but steadied quickly.
         
                “He is half vampire and half werewolf. Normally vampires put something in their victims to make them either pass out or enjoy the feeling of being bitten. Werewolves are quite different. When they bite someone they don’t care if it hurts or not and they don’t drink blood. It tastes disgusting to them.” He looked down at his feet as she nodded.  She took another step and almost fell but Jayrix caught her around the waist. He smiled and laughed.
         
                “What’s so funny dude?”
         
                “Nothing.” He was still laughing as he spoke, “Now come on” He put one arm behind her and quickly knelt down and picked her up. She squeaked in surprise and he walked out of the bathroom.  She didn’t speak one word until they reached the girls dormitory.
         
              “You’re not going in there are you?” He looked down at her a little surprised.
         
              “Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I?” He smiled as he opened the door and entered. She rolled her eyes.
         
              “I wonder why a boy can’t enter the girl’s dormitory.” He smiled and she stared at him. His smile was enchanting and it made him look really, really cute. He glanced down at her.
         
              “Why are you staring at me?”He asked suspiciously. She shook her head and pointed to her room. He nodded and entered it quietly. “Who’s your roommate?”He questioned as he sat her on her bed on the right side of the room.
         
              “Brebel-“she was cut off as the blue haired girl sprang out of her bed and tackled Jayrix. He yelled in surprise and Brebella smacked his head with her hand.
         
                “What did you do to her?!” She yelled at him.
         
                “I didn’t do anything to her! It was all Davon!” Brebella had her hand posed to smack again but instead she stood up and brushed herself off. She walked over to December and leaned in.
         
                “Was it really Davon?” she asked in a much calmer tone. December nodded as Jayrix stood up and fixed his white shirt and jacket. He glowered at Brebella and put his hands in his jean pockets. Brebella nodded slowly, turned, and smacked Jayrix in the head again.
         
                “Ow, what was that for?!” He yelled at her. She smiled and walked past him to her bed.
         
                ““My own pleasure.” She sat down and Jayrix snarled at her. She pointed her finger at him and beamed, “Down puppy.” December bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. Jayrix glared at both of them and walked to the door and left. After a minute or so Brebella stood and sighed. “I guess I should go after him.” December stood.
         
              “I’ll go.” Brebella gladly stepped back and let December go out the door. She ran down the stairs and out of the girl’s dormitory. She could faintly see Jayrix turn a corner far down the hallway. She ran as fast as she could and turned the corner. She stopped to catch her breath and called out. “Jay!” He stopped and turned around.
         
                  “What?” He called back. She smirked.
         
                  ““Come here!” So he started walking back and when he reached her she had all her breath back. “Why don’t you sit with us tomorrow at lunch?” He smiled.          
                “Is that what you followed me for?”
         
                “Well, no Brebella was going to come apologize but I didn’t know if she would tackle you or not so I decided to ask you that instead.”
         
                  “Ah ha but what if I don’t sit with you?”
         
                  “We will sit with you at your table.” She straightened her grey tank top and her grey and pink plaid sleep shorts as she spoke. He nodded.
         
                    “Maybe I will.” Then he turned and walked away with his hands in his pockets. She jogged back to her room where she found Brebella sitting on her bed.          
                    “I can’t believe tomorrow is already Sunday. Why don’t they make school be on the weekends instead of weekdays?” December shook her head.
         
                  “I don’t know.” She walked over to her bed and squirmed under the grey sheets. Brebella did the same with her black sheets. “Good Night.” 
         
                    “Yeah.” She rolled over so her back was facing her. December smiled and closed her eyes.
                             *************************************
         December woke up the next morning to Brebella poking her nose. “That’s an interesting way to wake someone up.”She murmured as she sat up.
         
                “Yeah well guess what? It works.” They smiled at each other and December got out of the bed. The wood was cold on her toes as she changed into a slightly baggy white t-shirt, light blue jeans and a pair of dark brown UGG boot things. But Brebella went to her dresser and pulled out a small mirror and looked at her hair. “You want to see my true hair color?” December stared at her waiting for her to take a wig off but instead the straight blue hair turned to a reddish brown color with bangs that brushed just above her eyes. “Like it?”
         
                “How did you do that?” December walked over and pulled lightly on a chunk and Brebella chuckled..
         
                  “One of my parents had the ability. I don’t know which one though.” She went back to her dresser and changed into quite the outfit. Shiny black skinny jeans, a black baggy-ish black shirt covered with gold studs, and a glossy leather jacket. Then she also threw on black shoes with four straps covered in golden studs as well. 
         
                  “I’m going to go to breakfast. See ya’ there?” Brebella nodded and December left and walked to the cafeteria. She grabbed toast, eggs and an orange juice. She sat at their usual table and started eating. 
         
                  “Hey brat,” she knew that voice too well, “What are you up to?” Jay sat in front of her with a cup of milk in his hand and smirk on his face.
         
                  “I was eating in a peaceful environment.”
         
                  “Well since my awesomeness is here it will make it a lot hotter in that environment.”
         
                  “Yeah right.”She couldn’t think of anything else so she just stuck with that and took a bite of her scrambled eggs.
         
                  “Did it get hot in here or is it just me?” December jumped a little as Brebella said that from behind her. Jay chuckled a little.
         
                  “It’s just me.” Brebella sat down next to December who had rolled her eyes. Jay leaned back in his chair and drank some of his milk. “What did you get tired of the blue hair or something?”
         
                  “Yeah it didn’t match much so I went back to my natural hair.” She touched her hair and then snatched the toast off December’s plate. “Are you going to eat this?” December shook her head and finished her eggs and tossed her plate. Jay did the same with his milk. 
         
                  “So now what?” He crossed his hands on the table.
         
                  “We could go outside or go to the lounge. “Brebella suggested. Jay pursed his lips in thought and stood up.
         
                  “Let’s just go to the lounge. It’s probably cold outside.” The others stood up and followed behind him as he led the way. They went down one of the many hallways and went in a door marked ‘Student Lounge’. The inside was empty of anyone except them. Jay smiled and walked over to a crimson couch and spread himself across it. December took a chair and Brebella took the other chair. 
         
                “Okay then Jayrix, now what are we going to do?” Brebella asked. Jay stood and walked over to a closet next to some stairs that led up to a study area. He opened them and spotted some Nerf guns.
         
                    “Nice.” He muttered quietly. He grabbed one and a handful of the long orange ammo. He shoved them in his pocket and hid the yellow gun thing under his white t-shirt. Then he walked back to the couch and flopped down.
         
                  “Well what are we going to do?” Brebella was getting annoyed. She checked her nails and Jay smiled.
         
                    “Let’s have a war.” He whipped out his gun and loaded it. December rolled her eyes yet again. She seemed to be doing that a lot when she was with Jay.          
                  “I agree.” Brebella whipped a blue Nerf Gun out of nowhere and that left December empty handed. Jay shot a bullet at Brebella who dodged it easily. Quickly, Jay jumped behind his couch and Brebella and December jumped behind their seats. After a few second, he heard one of them squeal.
         
                  “Don’t shoot me! I thought I was on your team!” It was December. Then she jumped over the couch and sit next to him. Something in his chest thumped when she did and it did it again when she smiled at him. What’s going on? She laughed at the look on his face and shoved him gently. “Stop starring and let me see your gun.” He handed it over and she loaded it. She got on her knees and slowly peeked over the edge of the couch. She aimed and fired the orange bullet straight and true into Brebella’s head. Then she handed it back to him with a small smile on her face.
         
                  “I’m dead,” Brebella announced. “Unless it’s somehow possible to survive getting shot in the head.” December stood up and Jay did too.

                  “What time is it?” Jay asked. December looked up at the clock on the wall.
         
                  “About eleven.”
         
                  “We should head down to lunch.” They put the guns away and headed out the door. Jay went last as he thought about what had happed in there. What had been that thumping in his chest? His heart of course but why? If he had feelings like that for December, then why hadn’t he felt them towards Trianna? Why did he already have feelings for this girl on her third day of school?
© Copyright 2010 Mattie (mattiemilliron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695896-School-of-extra-ordinary-students-Ch2