*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769190-Silent-Prayers
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1769190
Losing control never felt so good.
Silent Prayers



      The pale rays of the moon slowly cast their haunted reflection over the lone figure sitting on the lakeshore. Alexis gazed out across the horizon, as she pondered the day’s events. To begin with, her accounting firm was on the verge of bankruptcy. Next, she had argued with her fiancĂ©, Joshua, over a romantic dinner and had broken their engagement. After the day’s events, she could not help but wonder about her life as she replayed the argument in her head.

“Joshua we need to set a date for the wedding soon. Everyone keeps asking about it.” Alexis said from the kitchen.

    Angered Joshua yelled. “Tell them to fuck off. We will set a date and all that shit when we are good and ready too Alexis.”

    Furious she screamed back. “Damn it! I do not know about you Joshua, but I have been ready for the past five years. Every time I mention it, you give me the same story. I have had enough.”

Outraged he stormed into the kitchen. “You want to know something Alexis? “

    “Oh, I already know you’re a crook what else is there. “ She replied sarcastically.

    “Well for starters Alexis, I never planned on marrying you. I was using you all this time. You even willingly let me handle your finances. Once you gave me that kind of control, it was just a matter of time before I destroyed you and everything that was important to you, I can tell you what I really think of you now my dear Alexis.” he said smugly.

    Livid with anger she glared at him and asked. “Just what exactly do you think of me Joshua?”


    He grinned. “Well for one you are one of the most spoiled and self-centered bitch’s I have ever known. Hell the sex was not that bad, but I have had better.  That little tramp secretary of yours, Helen I believe, was amazing. She would fuck anywhere and anyway I wanted. We even did it in your office a few times.”


  “You bastard” She screamed. “Get the hell out of my house now.”

    He laughed wickedly. “Hah, you were so gullible Alexis. Did you not notice all those expensive gifts I charged on your credit cards? Oh, I forgot you let me handle all those matters. Nevertheless, of course I did make sure I spent some of your hard-earned cash on you my dear.  Those nice diamond earrings you are wearing now for one. Let us not forget the trip to Bahamas last spring. Should I go on Alexis?”

  “You make me sick. “ She threw her engagement ring at him “Consider our engagement broken and I do not want you in my house. Leave now or I will have you arrested Joshua.” She yelled.

    “Oh I am so scared Alexis.” He teased. “We both know you don’t have it in you to do any such thing. Hell, I bet if I was to kiss you like I always do, you would forget all about what I have said and fall into my arms. “

    “Like hell I would Joshua,” she replied icily.


    “Oh, baby I love you with all my heart and soul you and me always and forever my love.” He said softly as he walked towards her.

    “Joshua, I wouldn’t if I was you.” She said calmly.

    He stopped before her and placed his hands on her face. Slowly he leaned down but just as his lips touched hers. She raised her knee and rammed it into his crotch. She stepped back as he fell to the floor in agony.

  “I warned you Joshua. Nevertheless, you did not listen did you?  Now get the hell out of my house and my life.” She said calmly.

    “Ouch, you bitch. I will leave as soon as I am able. Believe me the last thing I want to do is see anymore of you. “He roared at her as he cupped his hands over his manhood in protection.


  As she stormed out of the house, “You have one hour, if you can pick yourself up off my floor by then that is, to pack up your shit and get out of here. I do not want to see a solitary sign, when I get back that you were ever here. Do you understand me you son of a bitch? If I find anything left I will throw it into the lake.”

  As she walked along the shoreline, hot tears poured down her cheeks, while off in the distance a man stood on his front porch. He had stepped out for a breath of fresh air after finishing his evening meal and could not help over hearing the argument next door. His heart went out to the young woman but at the same time, he admired her for standing up to the bastard. He had seen her a few times in passing. She was a beautiful woman in apparently her mid thirties.  A woman with a graceful and sexy body, long wavy brown hair and a voice that was amazingly sexy even when angry. He was not sure about much more then that about her, having never met her before. Their houses were only a mere thousand yards from one another, but separated by a thick stand of oak trees. The sudden silence from next door worried him, until he heard doors slamming and a cars tires squall as it roared out of the driveway next door.

“Hmmm” he thought, “I wonder which one that was.”

    He had his answer shortly as the noise from the car died down, when he heard the faint sounds of a woman sobbing. Feeling a need to go to her, he stepped off his porch and followed the sobs through the trees. As he exited the trees, it was then that he saw her sitting on the shore of the lake. Her arms wrapped tightly around her knees. She looked so lonely and distraught.  He cautiously walked up behind her and gently laid his hand on her shoulder. Startled and still angry she leaped to her feet and yelled. “Damn it! I told you what I would do if you didn’t leave Joshua.”

  Clearing his throat “Umm, excuse me.”

    “Oh my” she replied as a slight blush covered her cheeks. “I thought you were someone else. I am so sorry Mr. “

    “That is quite alright. “ He answered. “My name is Thomas. I am renting the Perkins’s place next door for the summer. In my opinion, you are better off without him. From the sound of things he is a no good bastard and you could do a lot better. “


  Shocked she responded, “You um heard us. I am sorry if we disturbed your evening sir.”

  “No need to apologize.” he reassured her “Please calls me Thomas. It is admirable that you stood up to him as you did. If it makes you feel any better. I think I heard him leave a few minutes ago. If he has any sense he won’t come back either.”


    She looked up at him and smiled “Thank you.  I am Alexis. It is nice to meet you Thomas.”

  “The pleasure is all mine Alexis.  I am just sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.” He remarked.

  As the moonlight caressed her face, he took the opportunity to study her features more closely. She was not too tall maybe five-six he guessed. Her skin was tanned ever so faintly and the color of fresh spun honey. Her hair was a rich mahogany and he was dying to run his hand through it. Her sweet lips were lush and full and upturned slightly at one corner. Her emerald green eyes seemed to twinkle and sparkle with an unseen fire that lit up her entire face. She had a slight pinkish tint remaining in her cheeks from her previous embarrassment. His eyes wondered down along the delicate curve of her neck and over her cleavage. Which was rising slowly up and down under her low cut hunter green silk blouse, the material was straining over her firm breasts. He could see the faint outline of her hardening nipples beneath it. He felt his manhood strain against his slacks.  He studied each curve from her head to her toes. His eyes grazed the junction between her long slender legs, he could not help but wonder what they would feel like wrapped around him. He caught his breath as he wondered smooth, neatly trimmed or if she left it unattended. Either one was fine with him. All he wanted to do was run his tongue along her sweet slit and taste every inch of her. Before he slipped his shaft deep within her walls and made her, scream in ecstasy as they both experienced orgasmic pleasure.
   
While he studied her, she took the opportunity to do the same.  He stood at least six-foot she surmised, with straight raven black locks that curled slightly around his ears and grazed the top of his shirt collar. His skin was untouched by the suns harsh rays and when he smiled, childlike dimples appeared in his handsome face. Then there were his eyes, a mysterious smoky gray with flecks of blue. She ached to run her hands over his body. He had broad shoulders, a deep powerful chest and firm muscular legs. As she let, her eyes wonder over him, she wondered what those strong arms would feel like wrapped around her. Her gaze lingered on his chest again, while her fingers ached to caress him. As her eyes trailed down over his waist and legs, she noticed the slight bulge forming in his slacks. Seeing it made her ache, as she wondered what his massive manhood would feel like as he drove it into her deep, wet tunnel.
    They stood entranced for what seemed like hours, until a small giggle erupted from her sweet lips. “He He” she chuckled.

Puzzled he asked, “What is so damn funny?”

  “What did you say Thomas?” she asked as she slipped her arms around his shoulders. He could smell her lush hair; it was a gentle mix of vanilla and roses. His hands ached to touch it, as he felt her body move closer to his. She slowly looked up into his eyes and he was lost in them. The temptation to kiss those sweet lips was more then he could stand. His head lowered and gently brushed against them.



“MMM nothing Alexis” Thomas whispered against her lips.

  “ Good want to go back to my place for a night cap and maybe some
Late night fun” Alexis purred and turned to walk away.

He watched her leave in disbelief, with mouth slightly agape.

    Feeling his eyes on her Alexis asked,” Oh did I say something wrong Thomas?”
 
    He stuttered, “Well umm not exactly Alexis.”

    “Hmm, well what do you say Thomas?” she asked.

    “Umm well….” he stammered.

    “Oh! I understand Thomas,” she pouted.

    “Hey, wait a minute Alexis, “he blurted out. “You have it all wrong. When I heard everything earlier, my intention was to offer you comfort tonight. The last thing I ever expected was to find such a desirable woman, that I want too.”

    She turned, stepped closer to him, gently laid her head on his shoulder and cried.  Then she stepped back and smiled up at him. “Oh! Something like that Thomas?”

    “Well umm yes,” he whispered
“Oh god” he thought.”






  She felt the brush of his lips and ached for more. Her breasts molded to his chest, her arms wrapped around his neck, as she pulled him down for a deeper kiss. She felt him hesitate for the briefest of seconds, just before his tongue traced the outline of her lips. Hers slowly parted and he slid his tongue inside her hot mouth. Their tongues danced their own exotic dance as the kiss ignited a fire deep within them both. He wrapped his arms around her, running his hands lightly up and down her back in tiny little circles. She could feel the shock waves of desire fanning through out her body. She ached to touch and feel every inch of this man. Her hand slid between their bodies, caressing his chest on her descent. Gently touching his manhood with her fingers, she broke the kiss and dashed off in the direction of her house, leaving in her wake a very confused man.

    He stared after her retreating figure and wondered” should I follow her or not?”  Maybe she is messing with me “It was then that his cock throbbed and stretched his slacks tight. “ Hell! I need to know.”

  As he reached the front door, he heard her call out to him.

    “The hallway to your right just off the foyer, it is the third door on the left. I will be waiting for you,” she purred.

    “Damn!” He thought,” She could be serious after all.”

    The house, until he reached her bedroom doorway, had a light here and there. The room was in total darkness, as he stepped into the room he reached for the light switch. However, before he could even reach it, he heard her sweet voice again.

  “Oh no don’t turn the light on Thomas,” she sighed.” I am right here. Just follow my voice.”

    “I still can’t find you Alexis,” he replied, as he stood in the middle of the room.

    “Good,” she whispered.” Now here take my hand.”

She guided him across her bedroom floor, while he tried to touch more then her hand. She eluded him every time and it frustrated him, but he let her take the lead. Suddenly they stopped, and he felt himself pushed onto what felt like the bed. He reached for her, but she had disappeared. It was then that candlelight flickered and danced on the walls around him. As his eyes adjusted to it, he scanned the room for her. It was during his search that he noticed several items on her nightstand. There was a spray can of whipped cream, a bottle of chocolate syrup and a glass bowl full of ice. As he pondered the reason for such items, she reappeared. Her beauty mesmerized him, as she walked toward him dressed in a pale blue lace bra and matching panties.

  “MMM,” he thought to himself,” the tan is a full body one.”

    As she smiled down at him, he reached up and cupped her face in his hands. She leaned down and their lips joined again in that fire-filled dance of desire.  Her hands dropped to his thighs as his traveled lower. First, they stroked her neck, then her shoulders and down her back, pausing to unclasp her bra. The lace straps slithered down her arms and came to a rest around her wrists in his lap. He then eased his hands around her sides and up under the swell of each breast. He cupped each one gently and slowly circled each nipple with his thumbs. He could feel them hardening each time he touched them.

  “Oh yes!” she moaned against his lips.

  She lifted her hands from his lap, letting her bra drop to the floor, as she unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands then slid inside it, parting it as she worked her way up his chest and pushed it off his shoulders.  He took his hands from her lush mounds for a brief second. His shirt landed in a pool behind him on the bed. He placed his hands on her breasts gently squeezing them as he captured her lips in a kiss again she tasted like fresh strawberries. He raised his hand and gently caressed her skin; it felt as smooth as silk. He lowered his head to place a feather light kiss on her shoulder. He raised his head, his eyes drifted over her breasts, pausing to admire the dark pink nubs that were begging for more attention. He rubbed his thumbs over them once more, as he lowered his head.

Gently he placed his lips on the top of her right breast and trailed light kisses over it and under the swell, repeatedly, as he worked his way towards that sweet center.  He flicked his tongue over one hard nub and felt her body shake. Slowly he nipped it with his teeth and then sucked it into his waiting mouth, where he stroked and teased it with his tongue. As he lavished the same attention to her left breast, one hand slid down her stomach and came to rest on her right hip. Her skin was slick and hot under his palm. Slowly he took one of his fingers and traced the outer edge of her pussy lips just missing her clit.

    She screamed and moved her body closer to his, “Oh yes! That feels so wonderful Thomas.”

    However, just as he was about to dip his finger between her aching lips, she placed her hands on his chest and shoved him. He tried to grab her, so that he would have her hot flesh touching his, but she eluded him again. As she begun to undo his slacks and slide them and his boxers down and off. His cock sprung up and stood at attention. She carefully extended one hand and touched the tip with her finger. It twitched and throbbed wildly as she did. Growing bolder, she took the same finger and traced a circle around the base of the head.

    “Damn, you’re torturing me woman, “he growled.

      As she turned to retrive something from the nightstand, he situated himself better on the bed. When she returned, she had the whipped cream in her hand. He eyed her suspiciously, as she climbed beside him on the bed. She then leaned down and flicked her tongue over each of his nipples.
“MM nice,” she purred” But something is missing.”

She shook up, sprayed the can of whipped cream around his nipples, and covered them completely with an intriguing mound. She stradled his hips, stroking his hard cock with one hand, as she leaned down and proceeded to lick the whipped cream from around each of his nipples. She worked in slow erotic circles, taking her time reaching each nipple. When she reached the first one, her tougue darted out and flicked across the tip, as she sucked it into her mouth savoring the taste of his body mixed with the cream.
Once she had removed every trace of cream from one nipple, she moved on to the next one. Feeling them harden as she sucked and blew gently across each one repeatedly. She felt his cock throbbing against her pussy lips.
    He moaned from the contact “MMM.”

    He wanted to slide his hard pulsing member deep inside her hot walls and feel her body shake as he brought her to orgasmic pleasure.  However, instead he rolled her onto her back, leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, as he grabbed the whipped cream and the chocolate syrup. Eyeing her wickedly, he squeezed a few drops of the syrup on each breast and rubbed it around and over each nipple with his finger. He then checked the can of whipped cream, found it half-full still, and begun to cover her heaving breasts with the sweet treat. They looked like twin snow covered peaks that called out for discovery when he was done. He leaned down and begun the journey by licking around the outer border. His tongue lapped up every bit of the cream. He felt her body shaking as he drew closer and closer to his target. Nevertheless, before he uncovered the first sweet nub, he decided to leave it hidden and remove the snow from the other peak. When he finished he sat up and gazed at the mounds before him. Each still had a small mound of snow just on the peak. Grinning at her, he lowered his head once again and sucked the entire peak inside his mouth.  He swirled his tongue around in the cream while he nipped and pulled on her nipple. She bucked and squirmed under his touch. He quickly moved to the other breast and captured it in his mouth as well. He teased and played with it in the same manor as he had the other one. 
She screamed out in pleasure “OH HELL YES.”  As her body ached with desire, her back arched up off the bed.

  He slowly traced his fingers down her cleavage, over her stomach and between her legs. He trailed them up and down her slit, as he wondered what her juices would taste like mixed with the cream. He grabbed the can, shook it up some and covered from above her clit and down around and over her outer pussy lips.  He smiled at her as he positioned himself over her womanhood. He could smell her juices as the mixed with the cream; it was driving him mad with desire. He started at the base of her pussy lips, slowly running his tongue up and around it and her clit, swirling his tongue through the cream as he lapped it up.
The cream made her juices taste even sweeter then he ever imagined possible. Mixed it was as if ripe peaches dipped in the cream. It was an intoxicating scent and taste.
He continued his path around her pussy, until all that was left of the cream was a thin strip in the center. He gently pulled her lips apart and slid his tongue inside.

  “MMMM.” he moaned as he worked his way along her inner lips savoring her juices. When he reached her clit, the swollen, sensitive nub had started to peek out from under its hood. He slid two of his fingers up on either side of her clit and gently squeezed it, as he flicked his tongue across the sensitive tip. Slowly he covered her clit with his mouth as he sucked on it. As he teased the sensitive core, she groaned and begun to grind her hips into his mouth. He tasted her juices as the gushed into his mouth, relishing their intoxicating aroma.

  She moaned loudly “MMMMMMM.”

  Suddenly she slipped away from him. Then with a strength he never would have believed possible, she managed to roll him onto his back again. She then straddled his knees and retrived a couple pieces of ice from the bowl. She smiled wickedly at him, as the ice melted and dripped onto his hot skin.

  Grinning he asked “What do you intend to do with that?”

  “Oh you will find out soon, “she whispered.
    She held the ice in one hand, as she leaned down and teased the tip of his hard, throbbing cock with her tongue. Then she casually touched the tip only with the ice. He jumped and scooted away from her instantly. He looked at the ice and then at her wondering what she meant to do with it.

  “What the hell! “He exclaimed, “That stuff is freezing Alexis.”

  “Of course it is. What did you expect Thomas? “She teased.

    His curiosity getting the better of him, he stretched out below her again.

    “I don’t know Alexis.” he replied. “Why don’t you show me?”

    “Now that is more like It.,” she purred.

      She had begun to rub the ice over the tip of his cock again. As the icy water poured over the sides of his cock, he felt his cock growing harder. It was pulsing and throbbing wildly. He was more aroused then he has ever been. Before he knew what happened, she was tracing the piece of ice up and down the length of his shaft. The water as it melted covered his aching balls and made them grow fuller and tighter with his cum. Before he knew it, she had slipped another piece of ice into her mouth and guided the head of his cock in with it. It surprised him at first, but then he became more and more aroused, as the heat from her breath mixed with the cold water, it become a pleasurable feeling that ignited his desire for her even more. As the ice melted, she continued to slide her lips around his cock as her tongue glided up and down it. She had his entire length enclosed within her hot, wet mouth, as she come into contact with her first drops of his pre cum. She licked the droplets of cum off his shaft.  She eased her mouth from his cock and gently blew across the head and run the tip of her tongue through the slit.

    He groaned” Damn it! Yes! Yes!”

      He could not handle any more of this blissful torture. As he grabbed her ass and squeezed it, he began to pull her up the length of his body. He felt her breasts rubbing against his chest, her stomach touching his, her pussy as it glided over his cock. The accommodating lips seemed to wrap around it seductively, as if to say, “Here I am.” His cock ached and labored as its head rested against the entrance to her soaked tunnel. She rocked back and forth over his hard cock, stroking it and coating it with her juices. He could feel his balls becoming soaked with them. Unable to wait any longer, he grabbed her hips, raised them slightly and positioned her above his throbbing cock. She lowered herself onto his shaft and her pussy lips enveloped it deep within her drenched walls. Her legs encased his, as she rocked her hips against his. He arched and met her thrust for thrust as the fucked.

    He screamed “YESSSSSS, OH GOD YESSSSS.”

  “THOMAS” she screamed out in extacsy “OH GOD YESSS.”

    He felt as if he was about to explode. The feel of her walls as the squeezed his cock, the heat of her juices as the poured over his shaft and balls. He ached to fill her with his seed. Suddenly he rolled her onto her back and buried his slick, pulsing cock deep inside her waiting pussy. He fucked her as if he had never fucked any woman before in his life. As he drove his cock into her, she arched her back and grinded her hips into him. He was fully uncased in her pussy, his balls slapped against her ass repeatedly. They matched each other thrust for wild thrust. Their bodies merged into one. He felt his balls as the strained under their load, but he controlled the urge. He wanted them to climax together. He pulled his cock from her pussy once again, and coaxed her onto her knees. He thrust his rock hard cock into her, as he reached underneath and grabbed her full peaks in his hands and squeezed them.  She grounded her ass into his groin, as he pounded his cock inside her pussy. He went deeper and deeper with each thrust. Then he felt her body begin to shake, he sensed she was close to cumming. Her pussy and his cock fought his withdrawal. He lowered his head, nipped her clit, and savored more of her juices. He wanted to see her face as the climaxed, so he laid her onto her back and quickly drove his cock into her. The bed shook with the force of their thrusts. They fucked like two caged beasts. Her back arched off the bed and his hands slipped underneath to grab her ass and hold her up as he pounded her sizzling little cunt for all he was worth.  She wrapped her long slender legs around his back, and her pussy walls squeezed his cock. They are tempestuous, uninhibited desire reached its peak, and her juices gushed down the sides of his cock as he erupted. He pumped what seemed like gallons of his firy liquid deep inside her. As they both came down from their joint climax, he eased his body off hers and gathered her into his arms. He pulled her hair to one side and gently kissed her neck and pulled her closer. She sighed and cuddled up against him.
“Thank you,” she whispered.

“What for Alexis?” he asked as he stroked her hair.

“For hearing my prayer,” she replied in a tear-filled voice.
 
 

   



   




   



   



   



 

   

 




     

   






         
© Copyright 2011 SinfulAngel39 (sinfulangel39 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769190-Silent-Prayers