*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820283-Paper-Doll
Rated: E · Prose · Drama · #1820283
About a girls indifference and how the world looks in her eyes..
         
She chooses to walk alone. Head held up, eyes cast up to the sky, she longed to be free in this life, of the circumstances she called puppet string. She wants to be a bird that freely flies – soars in the air… like airplanes that conquers the sky. How will it feel to be a steam… soaring way, way up high with nothing to worry about, of how you will look like, a formless being so free? Hovering above…seeing everything, everyone – but never will be a part of anything.



She chooses to walk alone… to be with nobody, is she happy about it? No one really knows… but the nimble way she walks will make you think she doesn’t have a care in the world. Aloof to all makes her able to observe everyone… no one really notices her but that doesn’t seem to bother her… she seems content to just observe life from afar. As far as she is concern she’s living her own life… to fathom it’s depth on her own…



She chooses her own path and everyday as she trod on this way she notice that more and more puppets are cast away in the sidewalks… does it make her nervous…. No not in the least for as always she looks at these puppets with indifference just as she looks at everything…Why..? I could never actually tell why…           

© Copyright 2011 Tin-tin Cervantes (tin2cervantes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820283-Paper-Doll