*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826819-The-ramblings-of-the-mind
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1826819
This is just me putting out some of the stuff going through my head at one time. enjoy!
Well my brain is currently going beserk! so I thought I'd allow it free range on here for a couple of minutes... I hope you guys can find some kind of enjoyment out of this.


The stars are really pretty, its amazing that they're just massive balls of gas, or that they are actually massive and far away.

How cool would it be if they were little creatures that you could hold onto admire. I wonder if they would be fuzzy! they would be cute I think!
What if outer space was made up of a liquid that allowed the stars to float around or swim and change possitions easily?

I'd love to have a pet star, that would be so awesome! I imagine they'd be like little puff balls with tiny little fins darting here and there around outer space. I'd cuddle up to mine at night and watch as it lights up my bedroom with its luminous glow! I imagine they'd be squishy in a nice, teddy bear way, they'd have nice, warm and soft fur that would tickle us all when we touched them. They would be sooooo cute!!!

Or what if the planets could talk? I wonder what they would say. What would they talk about among themselves, would they think that we were even worth taking notice of?
Would they tell us of ages past and clear up the issue of how everything came to be? Would they tell us what the famous people were like or what they liked to do?

I'd love to talk to a planet and see how much it knows, to talk and find out so much information that I would feel as though I'd burst.

Would Mercury have a split personality, one cold, indifferent and cruel, the other hot headed, arrogant and skeptical?

what about Venus, would she be poisonous to listen to? Would she spread panic and anger everywhere?

What about Mars? Would he have a dry sense of humour? Would he be kind or would he fit with the old stories and be a supporter of war?

What would Jupiter be like? Would he be blundering, careless and cause chaos all around? Or would he be attention grabbing and intruiging to listen to? Would he be a brute, trying to intimidate others with his size?

Or what of Saturn? Would she be harsh and hard to impress? Would she like jewlery? would she be wise or foolish to the extreme?

What of Neptune? would he be the emo of the lot? Would he be kind and gentle and fascinating to talk to? What kind of things would he be able to tell us?

What about Uranus? Would his breath be enough to keep us all away? Would he have a dirty mind or a foul mouth? or would he be the opposite of what we think? would he be sweet and caring and sentimental to boot?

And although they say its not a planet, we can't leave out little Pluto. How would he be? would he be cold, judgemental and harsh? would he be the bane of every happy thought or word that came his way? Would he be nasty, cruel and utterly pitiless? Or could he be nice, sweet and exciting?

And of course, what would Earth be like? Would she be nice, warm, gentle and motherly? Would she be understanding? Or would she be cruel, harsh, unyeilding and stubborn?

It'd be amazing just to talk to them and try to glean some knowledge from them of millenia ago.

I wonder what the sun would be like. Would he have a sunny disposition? Would he smile and be happy and light of spirit? Would he be quirky, and the one who brightens everyone's day? Or would be grumpy, hot headed, cruel and harsh? Would he be judgemental, pitiless and all in all a meglomaniac? Would he have an obsessive need to be at the centre of attention? would he be a nut about symetry?

How many countless mysteries could be solved and explained if all these things happened? Or maybe the planets and the sun would be so withdrawn from us that they would shun us. Or maybe they could speak and had personalities of their own in ages past but due to some disaster, or due to the massive amount of time passing, they fled into themselves and lost the ability to speak and forgot how to have a personality and interact with other things.


Well my brain has now had a wonder for a while...and is therefore now relaxed. I'd love to have some oppinions about this, and whether I should continue to let my brain loose...it does seem to ramble...but then again I usually do too... :D any feedback is fantastic! Hope you enjoyed the glimps into the recesses of my mind. :D
© Copyright 2011 Miss Giggles (jumbledorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826819-The-ramblings-of-the-mind