*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937108-The-Time--Machine-and-Adventure
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1937108
An adventurous journey through time machine
Time machine and the adventure

Salman was five years old.He was energetic and his interest was in adventures.He read stories and watched movies which showed long expeditions and adventurous journeys.Salman's father was a well known scientist.Nowadays he was working on his mega project "The Time Machine"He had a secret laboratory where he spent days and nights working on it.Finally after a period of two years he managed a simple model of the time machine.
The next day a grand ceremony was held for inaugurating it.Press conference took place as well.Salman who was also there was pretty surprised to see such a machine,he kept on looking at it.After a couple of hours the ceremony ended.Everyone dispersed,Salman's father ,after locking the door of the laboratory left away.Salman till that time was still inside.Everyone left away,he was alone in a dark laboratory.Even his father wasn't able to notice him.In this condition any other child of Salman's age would have been crying but Salman was fascinated to be here,looking at those machines and equipments.He was feeling as if he was in a adventurous movie.He kept on wandering around the lab.But he took special interest in the Time Machine.
Suddenly an idea struck in his mind ,he opened the door of the time machine and went inside it,It was quiet big in size and had many colourful buttons and livers here and there.Even though he did not understand about the buttons and livers he was feeling happy.He pressed few buttons and with a bang he was in a different world.Enormous trees,lush green area,no buildings, no people around,no houses.Only the birds and beautiful animals and flowers were around.A place of peace it could be described as.Then fresh blow of wind struck him.He was overjoyed,as if his dream had come true,at such an age he did not notice what was happening but he thought he entered in a adventurous movie.(On the other hand his father and family were worried about Salman.They were in a state of utter confusion.)Salman was climbing a hill laboriously.He was very excited.Then he saw a hut ,he entered there ,a blue dragon called Appy was there.Appy hadn't seen such a creature same was the case with Salman.You might imagine dragons as horrible,ugly and dangerous creatures but Appy was a kind and tender hearted dragon.Appy talked to Salman and asked questions such as who are you?from where have you come?etc.None of them was able to understand each other.Yet Appy started to like Salman ,he played with him.Salman was thrilled.At night Salman started to cry as he was used to sleep with his mother.Appy tried best to calm him but to no avail.Appy was getting anxious he took him to the king of the land.The king told Appy that they are robots made by the humans of this 22nd century and they are living on different planet.The humans live on a planet named as Earth.He said that this boy may have come from past.
The king took Appy and Salman to the Earth.Their king asked his human friend who was a scientist about Salman.The scientist took Salman to his lab and analysed him.He told them that Salman had come from 21st century through the time machine.The scientist then told Salman could be easily sent back.The scientist told them that Salman's father was the inventor of the time machine.Scientist said that Salman could be sent back.
Next day every thing was prepared for Salman's departure.Appy and Salman hugged each other .Appy had developed an affectionate relation with Salman and so did Salman.At the time Salman was kept in the Time Machine,Appy was emotional and his tears ran through his cheeks.Now it with a bang Salman returned to his father's lab.As the machine started wobbled,Salman's father ran to open it.As he opened it he saw Salman,he burst into tears of happiness.Salman's mother hugged Salman and a delightful atmosphere was around.Everyone was happy to see Salman back.Salman was not able to describe the whole story then suddenly a sound came in from Salman's pocket.It was the message from scientist who has recorded it in a tape and attached to Salman's pocket.He was describing how Salman reached dragon-land and how he was sent back.At the end Appy's voice came in who was cheering Salman.Salman was delighted to see his family but was upset that he lost Appy.
Now everyone was jubilant and Salman's father felt a bit guilty that due to his irresponsibility Salman was locked in the room and he disappeared.But "all is well that ends well" so there was nothing wrong and Salman was back and his father's invention was working.When Salman grew up he still remembers that incident and he believes that his thrust of adventure was fulfilled and no one could have got better adventurous tour than him.
© Copyright 2013 special (special515 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937108-The-Time--Machine-and-Adventure