*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947602-Mistaken-Identity
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1947602
Story contest entry for Greyflank, which did win!
This is a work of adult fiction and all situations and concepts are entirely imaginary. No actual persons were harmed in the making of this story.

The following contains scenes of both a sexual and violent nature. Some of the goings-on may be disturbing, even to consenting adults. Scenes may contain any or all of the following: blood, unbirthing, gratuitous messiness, and drugging. Proceed at your own risk and peril.

If you _do_ make it through, please let me know what you think. I always appreciate feedback on my work, good or bad. Just please, if you're going to flame, make sure to spell check it first. -:)

This story was originally written as an entry (and a winning one!) in the "Reboot" contest for Bill Kieffer/Greyflank. I have finally done the rewrite it sorely needed, and this is the result. This version is a lot closer to what it should have been the first time around. Enjoy!

Mistaken Identity

by Rochndil

Bill glanced once more at the X-men promo clock over the door, and swore under his breath. The hands still hadn't moved. There was no way he could lock up until at least 6, not with the boss in the back counting up the week's receipts, but time really crawled on a Friday afternoon.

The late afternoon sunlight poured through the big front windows of the store, golden beams lending an air of wonder to the stock crowded onto the shelves. Like in a dozen little spotlights, here a face, there an arm, jumped into prominence. Each title was familiar to him; after all, he'd stocked most of them for years. DC, Marvel, indies, even the small oddball titles. Working in the "candy store" wasn't as exciting as it had seemed at first, but at least it paid the bills.

Glancing up once more at the stubborn clock, Bill finally noticed something important. The second hand had stopped! No wonder the day seemed to be dragging on. He quickly checked the time on his terminal, and was happy to find that while it was late, it was still a few minutes shy of closing time. He got out a folding stool, took down the clock, and replaced the dead battery.

Still standing on the stool, he was just setting the time when a customer came in and nearly knocked him over with the door. He quickly got down, trying not to let the view from on high distract him so much that he fell.

She was cute! "Hell," he thought, "she was more than cute, she was hot!" What had caught his attention first, considering his vantage, was her cleavage, which was considerable. While she wasn't tall, her figure was lush, and with the warm sunlight setting fire to her rich auburn hair, the tight black top and mini she wore carried him almost beyond coherent speech.

* * *

Andariel smiled, stifling a giggle, as the poor guy fell all over himself, and the stool he was trying valiantly to fold, after she walked in the door. She carefully leaned over, well aware of the effect it would have, and picked up the battery he had dropped.

"I'm sorry that I startled you," she said softly, "I think you dropped this."

The wide staring eyes, pointing down just a bit, told her that she had his undivided attention, or at least part of her did. Taking an unnecessarily deep breath, effectively straining her already tight top almost to the point of rupture, she said, "Do you need this or not, I'm starting to look silly with my hand in the air."

Starting guiltily out of his inertia, he quickly took the battery from her, smiling like he'd just won the lottery. Somehow managing to put the stool away without taking his eyes off her, he asked, "Can I help you with something Ma'am? It's not quite closing time."

Taking another deep breath, she smiled coyly, and said, "I'm sure you can help me a lot. Are you the manager?" She leaned against the counter, warm flesh oozing out of her top, and carefully folded her hands.

With just a fractional pause, he replied, "Yes, I am the manager today. My name is Bill. Is there something I can help you with?"

Flashing one of her best smiles, Andariel subtly rolled her shoulders forward, adding an additional helping of her warm white breasts to what already lay on the counter. "I placed a special order," she put extra emphasis and a deep breath on the word "special," "and yesterday you called letting me know it was in." Pausing only a moment, she continued, "I'd like to get it now."

She let him hang on that last for a few tense moments, before prompting him, "My order. Could you get it now?"

Coming awkwardly back to himself, Bill replied a bit too hurriedly, "Yes, of course! And what is your name, Ma'am?"

"Call me Andy," she replied, smiling.

"Just a moment, uhm, Andy," he managed, "I'll check in the back for you. I'll be right back!"

"Don't worry hon," she winked, "I'll still be here."

* * *

Slipping into the stock room, Bill opened the special-order files. Only then did he realize that he had forgotten to get her _last_ name. But fate smiled on him, and just as he was about to give up, go back out, and demonstrate his foolishness by asking her, his eye fell on what had to be her order. It was the only item in the current folder, and marked somewhat legibly on the slip, in the boss' handwriting, was Dariel Har-something, and a note that she had been called yesterday. He smiled on seeing the title, LittlePaw II, by Terrie Smith. "The lady has good taste," he thought, "very good."

Before returning to the counter, he took a moment to check his appearance in the tiny mirror, tidying his mustache, and slicking back his spiky dirty-blonde hair. He was in pretty good shape, and proud of it, and his Totoro T-shirt and faded jeans were clean and fit well. Deciding that he was as good as he was going to get, he headed back out, comic in hand.

She was right where he'd left her, although she had started thumbing through the comic he had been reading earlier, the newest Cerberus. As he returned, she smiled at him again, and asked, "I'm so glad that's come in, I've been waiting a long time for that one."

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, "right here. Would you like to look at it before you buy it?" Even though company policy was that all special orders were pre-sold, he didn't want to take the hard line here, he had hopes for this evening.

Taking the glossy book, she looked it over quickly, and, apparently satisfied, said, "This looks fine, Bill. And remember, my name is Andy, not Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'...umm...Andy." He quickly rolled over his mistake, "is there anything else I can get for you today? Did you...ah...know that Antarctic press has three new titles this month..?" Continuing doggedly on, he offered, "I see that you're interested in Terrie Smith's work. Have you seen her latest volume?"

Walking a fine line between flirting and selling, he was able to find several additional volumes that she liked, and the more they talked, the more he liked her. She was funny, sexy, and very bright. While he carried her purchases back to the register, he nerved himself up for the big plunge.

As he rang up her comics, he casually offered, "You know, I'll be closing up here shortly. I know this may be a bit forward of me, but I know a really great pizza place just around the corner. Are you hungry?"

Seconds passed like centuries while she considered his offer, though her face gave nothing away. Until, that is, she grinned at him and said "Sure! I've never been seduced by a comic store manager before."

Bill almost dropped her change at that, and, when he handed it to her, the brief touch of her hand on his set his pulse racing.

The next few minutes were a blur for Bill as he went through close-out on auto pilot. He even forgot to tell the boss that he was leaving! But finally everything was done, and he offered his arm to Andy underneath the front awning.

"Come away with me, milady, and I will show you such pizza as you have never dreamed of!" He grinned, hoping that the joke would fly, and when she smiled and walked close beside him, he decided that the day was definitely looking up!

As usual, Rocky's was packed but Jim and Ruby were friends of his, and he managed to get them into a table. She deferred to his judgement, so he got the special, and it was excellent, as usual. "Can't beat fresh and cheap," he thought, "though I hope she likes it too." As the pie rapidly disappeared, he was surprised only at how much hot pepper she put on hers, and how fast she put it all away.

* * *

Andariel was pleased at how much she actually enjoyed the food. It wasn't what she preferred, of course, but really not half bad. Shortly before the end of the meal, however, another customer came in, and her nose twitched at the scent. It was a woman, maybe in her late twenties. There were only two things about her that really interested Andariel, however. She was pregnant, and she was still nursing the babe she bore in her arms.

While drawing out the remainder of her meal and flirting with Bill, Andariel watched the woman, and waited for the opportunity that she knew would come. Finally, it did, and she took a long drink of her coke while the nameless woman, unconsciously adjusting her brassiere, carried her babe into the bathroom.

"You'll excuse me for a moment hon, I need to go powder my nose." As she got up, she made sure to lightly drag her left breast across Bill's arm where it lay upon the table, keeping him primed.

Walking casually after the woman, Andariel quietly began a small glamour, nothing more than would serve to confuse her appearance, and keep others away for a few minutes. Entering the small room, she immediately saw the woman sitting in a folding chair, feeding her babe, who lay somewhat awkwardly across the burgeoning swell of her belly.

Smiling warmly, she said "Hi," while walking over to the sink. Using the running water as a cover, she wound the net of her spell a bit tighter, and watched in the mirror as the woman and her child quickly fell asleep. Turning off the water, now no longer necessary, she carefully laid the sleeping child to one side, and the considered the woman.

She was pretty enough, and certainly fertile! Her breasts were full and heavy, with the wine-dark nipples of a nursing mother. The upper curve of her swollen belly was also visible, since she had pulled up her T-shirt to nurse her baby. Her heavy-duty brassiere lay open on one side, exposing her thick nipple, which was still dripping slowly.

Andariel quickly removed the woman's shirt and brassiere, and then did the same to herself. Topless, her massive breasts looked even larger, and seemed positively eager, her own dark brown nipples reaching outward toward her victim.

Lowering her head to the sleeping woman's breast, Andariel suckled at her, tasting her sweet milk, and making sure that the woman was fully let down. Then, quickly, she bit her once on each nipple, making bright blood flow, to mix with the pale milk. Embracing the woman tightly, Andariel pressed their breasts together, nipple to nipple, and held on tight. When the sucking began, it was all she could do not to scream, the pleasure and growing feeling of fullness was so intense.

As their breasts shook and shuddered together, a muffled sucking sound would have been audible to anyone able to hear, but her glamour made sure they would remain undisturbed. Finally, she had taken all she needed, and pulled back. Her nipples disconnected from the woman's with a wet slurp, leaving her victim's nipples a bit shrunken and pale, yet perfectly clean.

Quickly returning her victim to her original state of dress, Andariel took a moment to inspect her own breasts in the mirror before dressing again. They were definitely larger, and heavier than before, but fortunately her clothes were elastic enough to cover the change. "Not enough," she thought smugly, "to hide the change though. I wonder what he'll think when he notices?"

Releasing her spell entirely, she left the slowly waking pair to recover, little worse for wear, and returned to their table.

* * *

Bill had spent the time Andy was away trying to come up with a good excuse to go out with her again, but when she came back, there was something about her that put all thoughts of the future out of his mind. Before, she had been sexy, but now, she _was_ sex, the hormonal signals nearly disabling his brain.

She smiled, and apparently understood the effect she was having on him, because she paid the bill without comment, and led him out the door.

Somehow they made it to her apartment, though he didn't remember much of the trip. As she led the way from the elevator, she asked him, "Would you like to come in for a nightcap?"

With her pressed all warm and soft against him, could he possibly say no? He nodded affirmatively, and she let them in.

Her place was nice, if a bit odd. There were a lot of bookshelves, but many of the titles, even the languages, were unfamiliar to him.

While he looked around, she dropped her purse and comics on a table by the door, and walked on into the kitchen. "I make a mean White Russian, are you brave?" She leaned back around the doorframe, the post pressing her breasts tight against the soft material of her top.

Looking up from the bookcase, he nodded, saying, "The bravest of the brave, that's me!"

She winked, and disappeared back into the kitchen, from which came the sounds of clinking glasses and gurgling liquids. Shortly, she re-emerged, and offered him a tall tumbler filled with frothy white liquid. He took it, and tried a sip. The flavor was sweet, and strangely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it...she drained hers as quickly as he did, and smiled as she licked the white mustache off her upper lip.

She leaned over him, placing her hands to either side of his face, and kissed him, deeply. He responded, and their bodies melted together, at first slowly, and then more urgently, in the most ancient of dances.

Taking his hands in hers, she ran them over her heavy breasts, kneading the soft warm flesh. He responded eagerly to the electric touch of her body, running his hands all over her, touching her burning hot skin.

Pushing him back on the couch with surprising strength, she wasted no time in pulling off her skirt, deftly opening his jeans, and mounting him. Back arched, her tight sex slid along his, pulling insistently, yet somehow keeping him poised just below the peak of arousal.

As she rode him, she whispered huskily, "You want to see my breasts, don't you. Tell me you want to see them, round and full, bouncing and swaying above you, full and heavy."

Gasping, Bill replied, "Yes, I want to see them."

Raising her arms over her head, she slowly peeled off her top, in sync with her rhythmic thrusts, slower now, like a heartbeat. As she reached for the front closure on her massive brassiere, Bill began to feel a little dizzy, but it all felt so good, he didn't want it to stop.

Peeling her thick lace brassiere from her massive breasts, she spoke again, in time to her rhythmic thrusts, "You want to touch my breasts, soft and warm, tell me you want to touch them, stroke them, fondle them."

Slowly, Bill replied, "Yes, I want to touch them, they're so beautiful..."

Smiling, she took his hands once more, and ran them over her full breasts, the warm soft flesh flowing across his fingers like heavy silk. Never stopping her rhythm, her breasts bounced and bobbed in time, pressing into and bouncing out of his hands. Her nipples seemed to be growing darker and longer as she continued, but he couldn't be sure.

Tugging and twisting now at her nipples, she spoke for a third time, "You want to suck my breasts, take my thick nipples into your mouth, roll them on your tongue, and suckle and slurp at their sweet nectar. Tell me!"

Totally unable to resist, Bill replied, "Yes, suck them," and began, though he wasn't aware of it, to suck at the empty air.

Satisfied now, she leaned forward, and pressed her thick nipple between his lips, holding his head immobile in her hands. The soft flesh of her breast completely covered his face, cutting off his sight and even air, but the feel and taste of her nipple between his lips were far more important to Bill, and he suckled now with single-minded dedication. He wasn't even surprised when thick sweet milk began to spurt into his mouth, but drank it down greedily.

She fed him from her breast until the flow began to slow, and then deftly replaced it with her other full breast, and then back again when that one ran low. Back and forth, back and forth, always there was the full breast covering his face, spraying hot milk into his mouth, pulsing in time with the endless slick sliding as she rode him still, narrowing his world down to feel, and taste, and smell, the thick animal smell of sex and milk and sweat. It went on and on, and he never opened his eyes anymore, always another breast was there, demanding to be drained, compelling him to suck and pull until he was ready to burst.

Finally, he had taken all he could, and he could feel the pressure within himself pass the point of no return. As the dark heavy breast lifted from his face, in the half-light he could see Andy sitting yet astride him, her hands caressing her still full breasts, apparently riding out her own orgasm. As his seed flowed away, it took his consciousness with it, and he knew only dreamless darkness for a time.

* * *

Time passed, hours or days, before he began slowly crawling back to consciousness. Bill lay there in the semi-darkness for several minutes before he began to remember where he was. One by one, the events of the evening came back to him, and he relished each touch that they had shared. Never had he experienced anything quite like that, and he wanted to do it again as soon as possible!

A quiet noise that had been going on for some time finally worked its way into his conscious mind. It sounded like people talking, and he carefully rose to see what was going on. The apartment was still dark, but there was just enough light to navigate by. The sounds seemed to be coming from down the hall. He crept closer, and at first could hear little, but gradually the sound resolved itself into two voices. One was Andy's, but the other was someone else. Did she have a roommate..?

He tried to listen to their conversation, but could only catch fragments. "He is...mine..no" said Andy, and the other voice replied, "...choice...far...it."

Mystified, he knocked quietly on the door, and was surprised when it was all but ripped from its hinges! Andy stood there, as naked as she had been last night, and though she was quite obviously angry, the sight of her so thoroughly distracted him that several moments passed before he noticed who she had been speaking to. It was also not until later that he remembered Andy had dense black fur on her lower legs, and hooves!

The room was quite a bit larger that the rest of the apartment, and almost seemed to be built on a grander scale, but the remaining occupant still dwarfed it. Lying calmly on a huge blanket, was without a doubt the biggest black horse he had ever seen! It must have been at least ten feet long.

Everyone froze. He looked at them, they looked at him, and the moment stretched out to the breaking point. Finally, to add madness to his amazement, the horse spoke.

"I am Archeris, and you will kneel before me, mortal." She stood up smoothly, looming even higher, and Bill was astounded when he did, in fact, kneel. From his position on the floor, she looked even larger, if that was possible. Even Andy looked larger from this angle.

Talking over him, Archeris spoke to Andy, "You see? We can only go forward from here. He already is prepared, and knows too much to go back to what he was."

Andy sighed, and rested her hand upon his head, "I know Mother, but I had hoped to keep this one for myself. He is rather sweet for a mortal."

"I shall see what I can do for you, child, but you know that even I cannot control all that may happen. Regardless, we must go on and finish what has begun."

Andy nodded, and gently ran her fingers through Bill's hair. "Alright, let's get this over with."

Reprovingly, Archeris snapped at Andy, "Mind your manners, child! Do not forget who I am, lest I should remind you unpleasantly. 'Tis not long you have had the 'outside' priveleges you now enjoy."

Cowed, Andy bowed her head, and said quietly, "As you will, Mother, I shall obey."

Nodding approvingly, Archeris slowly stepped closer to the pair. She loomed over them, so huge her belly was nearly as high as Andy's chest. "First," she said, "I am overfull. You shall ease me, both."

Andy blinked a bit at this, but didn't hesitate as Archeris positioned her hindquarters over Bill's head. He wavered in confusion, but Andy was there, helping lean him forwards. The smell that rose from Archeris was warm and musky, but hauntingly familiar, sweet somehow. Then, he felt Andy press his face into something warm and heavy, and when she forced the nipple between his lips, he understood, and forgot the rest.

Archeris shifted about on her hooves as he began to drink, the sweet musky flavor overriding his conditioned revulsion at such an act, and she sighed deeply as Andy joined in on the other side.

Bounded by her heavy breast on one side, and the slickly-furred inner surface of her thigh on the other, Bill felt closed off, the sound of her heartbeat unnaturally loud in his ears. So much so, that he was startled when she spoke quite clearly to him, "Oh, don't worry, there will be more yet child."

As he drank, Archeris never seemed to run out of milk. In fact, her breast almost seemed to be growing, pressing more and more firmly into his face. Finally, she said simply, "Enough." Moving away slightly, she popped her nipples free from the hungry mouths with a wet smacking sound.

As she took another step, he could see how it was not her breast, but her belly that had grown huge and round, larger than ever. Moving carefully, she stepped away, and then back, now presenting her rear to them both.

In a bit of a haze, Bill watched as Andy gently took Archeris' long silky tail and laid it to one side, exposing her enormous sex. Black on black, still the dim light flashed on the wet and slowly dripping folds of her nether lips, distended, and tall as his forearm was long.

Andy slowly stroked her there, first on the outside, and then eventually slipping her entire hand within the black mare, who, from her sounds, enjoyed it a great deal. After not very long, Archeris whinnied and trembled all over, her thick fluids running down Andy's arm, to drop slowly from her elbow to the floor.

"It is time," Archeris said, "prepare him." Andy drew away slightly, and the gigantic mare backed up right before Bill, almost pressing his face into her sex, her tail still lifted and her lips trembling slightly. Suddenly they swelled, as if from internal pressure, and with a great splash a gout of warm sticky liquid burst all over Bill, the wall, and the floor he was still kneeling on. He quickly fell, for the stuff was slippery, but was a bit woozy, and lacked the coordination to right himself.

Andy slowly came over, and helped him lay upon the blanket. He sighed and closed his eyes, since it felt so nice to have her touching him again, but what he saw next was so amazing he came back to himself a bit.

Archeris reared up, her short horns (she had horns?) all but brushing the ceiling, and then began to sing! The song had no words he could understand, but the power of them flowed through him, making his entire body thrum with the melody. As she stood there, she began to change. Her body shifted and flowed like water, reforming before his very eyes, and when the song stopped, she was changed entirely.

Where before had stood a massive black mare (with horns!), now was something different. Neither one nor the other, she bore the head of her horse self, but now her body was human like, though built on a much more massive scale. She was so big, she made Andy look like a doll beside her, and her proportions were equally extreme, her belly and breasts voluptuous and full, but all still covered in glossy black fur.

She spoke, her voice still the same. "Andariel, attend me. Prepare him for the ritual."

Andy promptly stepped over him, and lowered herself to her knees. Then, without pause, she squatted down, and wrapped her wet sex around his face! Again she began bobbing and thrusting upon him, her wet fragrant lips wrapped farther around his head with each thrust. He could also feel her playing with his shaft, which quickly responded, growing hard and ready. The rhythm was comforting, reminding him of last night, and once more he was aroused, and unafraid. He could feel her licking and dripping something warm and wet all along his shaft, and it felt incredible!

Suddenly, the floor shook, and he felt a tremendous weight settle about him, and a warm wet grip like iron wrap slickly about his shaft. The dual thrusting and rubbing began a bit out of time, but quickly synchronized, and then Andy got up once more, with a long slow slurping sound as her sex slid across his face and head.

It took a minute to clear his eyes, but then Bill could see that Archeris was now the one riding him, and her massive belly was what he had felt settle upon him. He could barely breathe, let alone move, but the sensation was still powerfully erotic. She smiled down at him, and said, "Tell me you want to suck from my breasts, for the third time, my child. See them hanging here, so soft and warm and full, full of sweet milk, you need, you must, suckle from them. Tell me."

Compelled, hypnotized by the rhythm and the sight of so much naked flesh, Bill replied, "Yes, I want to suck them."

Archeris moaned, and grasped her breasts, which seemed to grow right before his eyes. Reaching behind his head, she easily picked him up, pressing his mouth over her enormous nipple, almost bigger than he could wrap his lips around. Once between his jaws, it swelled even more, firmly locking him in place, so tightly he could feel his blunt teeth pierce and tear at her nipple until her dark blood flowed. With a great gurgling rush he could feel a torrent of her milk flow from her breast straight into his belly, which began to be uncomfortably full. Not done, however, she deftly broke that latch-on, and repeated the procedure with her other breast, filling him still further, while never breaking the endless rhythm of copulation, slide, lift, thrust, slide, as endless and regular as a heartbeat.

"Look well on my belly, child," she began in a strangely accented sing-song, "see how it rolls and flows, round and full, soft and warm, black as a starless night. You want to see it rounder, fuller, heavier; tell me you want to see it grow!"

Bill nodded dumbly, "Yes, I want to see it grow."

Laying her hands to either side of her belly, Archeris gave a great squeeze, her hands sinking into her soft flesh, and then seemed to take a deep breath, more and more, as her belly swelled outwards, looking like a pregnancy in hyperspeed. All the time she chanted softly, her hands caressing the growing sphere of her belly.

Finally, it stopped, and she panted for a moment before speaking once more. "Now it is time, my child. You must come in me, tell me, you must come into me, tell me, tell me, tell me..."

Archeris spoke now in rhythm with her thrusts, over and over, just those two words, and Bill, his back arched, did his best to reply, "Yes...come...in...must...must...in you..."

Leaning back suddenly, Archeris raised herself up, far above Bill, but to his amazement he didn't fall out, the sliding sensation seeming instead to go on forever. It was too much, at last, and he felt the wave start in his groin, and flow through his shaft and into the massive mare, but it went on and on, seconds, minutes, and all the time she stood over him, while the liquids of her sex, milk, and blood slowly rained down upon his prostrate body, and her huge belly grew even fuller.

Finally, drained, he lay there, staring unamazed at the thick and pulsing shaft that ran from his groin up to disappear into Archeris' slick black sex.

Moving carefully, Archeris sat, and then lay back upon the blanket, with her knees pulled up and legs spread wide. She was breathing heavily, quick rough pants, and called out only once, "Andariel!"

Andy reappeared just as a massive spasm rippled across Archeris' belly, taking in its wake a handspan more of Bill's shaft into her. Working quickly but carefully, Andy laid Bill's legs and arms straight, and slid him (easily done, with all the slick fluids coating his body) across the blanket to lie between Archeris' spread legs.

Another contraction rolled through Archeris, and Bill could hear her chanting still, "Come in...come in....come in" like some mantra. Although confused, he was much too weak to be afraid, and was simply relaxed, enjoying Andy's touch.

While he had been distracted, Andy had somehow wrapped his cord about his legs, binding them tightly together, and pushed his feet _into_ the mare, right up to the ankles! Her wet black lips were wrapped all crinkly-like about his calves, and while he watched, another powerful contraction pulled him in a bit deeper.

Scrabbling against the blanket, he tried to pull himself out, but unsuccessfully. Inch by inch, the mare pulled him in, the more of a "grip" she had on him, the more powerfully she could pull. Slowly, unstoppably, she consumed him, her thick black lips crawling jerkily up his body, the rhythm accelerating and relentless, pull, breathe, pull, breathe.

Beginning to be really terrified now, he was astounded to see that Andy held the monster's head in her lap, gently stroking her brow as the mare panted with effort, rubbing her warm pale breasts against the dark equine face, and kissing the short curled horns.

His legs were gone, lost into the mare, and his hips were next, but she apparently was having trouble, for he stuck there for quite some time. Eventually, she rolled a bit to one side, and stretched out her leg, breaking the impasse, and finally pulling that in too.

Her huge belly, growing ever larger as he disappeared into it, loomed before him. As her lips crawled up his chest, he tried to put his arms out and stop the process, but she was much stronger than he, and the gesture proved futile. Inexorably, her warm wet lips crawled up his body, the ceaseless contractions of her inner muscles rippling and crawling all around him.

Finally, all that remained of him, outside the black body of the mare, was his head and arms. The scent flowing from her juices was overpowering at this close range, and he barely had the sense to take one last breath before she swallowed him down.

Wrapped in the hot scented blackness of the mare, he was surprised to find that, far from being dead, he seemed to be very much alive, if a bit compressed. Her relentless muscles forced him along still, until he reached the deepest secret recesses of her, pressed tightly into a tiny curled-up ball.

Certain now that the end had indeed come, her voice took him by surprise. "Welcome home, child, soon to be mine. All that you were, is no more. For now, for always, you are mine, and mine alone. I am your mother now."

A tremendous squeeze came from all sides, and he screamed out his last breath in time with Archeris, who then relaxed. Though unable to breathe, he found he didn't need to do so either, and began to relax a bit in his warm wet confinement.

A few minutes passed, and he could hear and feel Archeris' breathing and heartbeat slow down. Then, the world lurched and spun around, and he presumed that she had climbed back to her hooves. A strange humming began, and he could feel it right down to his bones! As it continued, he realized that it was Archeris singing again.

The warm walls around him began to heave and contort, twisting and writing, and as the sound thrummed all through him, a strange burning, itching sensation spread slowly through his body. Inch by inch, he could feel it changing too!

The hot walls around him massaged him ceaselessly, the deep rushing of her breathing, the thud of her heartbeat, and the throb of her singing were the only sounds he could hear, but what was happening within himself was the most frightening of all...though he could not see, he could feel himself becoming...other.

Harder and stronger came the tingling rush, piling upon itself, until finally the growing pain was too much for him, and his mind retreated to hide in the corner, curled about itself. The last thing he remembered, before he blacked out, was another tumbling lurch, and that was all.

* * *

Bill awoke once more in the now familiar confines of the womb, as he had so often recently, only this time, something was different. After long silence, Archeris spoke to him. "My milk, my sex, my blood, now you are mine, in me and of me. Now and always, I am your Mother, and your world." She paused, "Now the next step on your journey begins."

As soon as she fell silent, Bill felt a great wrenching contraction bear down on him, the walls of the womb squeezing him tight once more, pressing him outward into the world again.

It took some time, and was certainly not comfortable, but inch by inch he moved along the birth canal. When he felt the water break, rushing away from him,, he knew it wouldn't be much longer, and prepared as best as he was able. The walls narrowed around his face, wrapping tighter with every squeeze as he was propelled, nose-first, back the way he had come.

Fluid burst forth from his lungs as the contractions wracked him, pressing hot and hard from all sides, forcing him out once more into the tight narrow channel, back out, out, out! Suddenly, he saw dim red light, followed by wrenching vertigo as his head emerged at last into the outer world, though his eyes could make little sense of it, swinging madly about as it was.

The pressure never relented for long, and another push sent him farther out, and farther still, until suddenly he overbalanced, and slid quickly free, slurping out to land with an awkward wet plop in a pile on the ground. Fluids and other material rained briefly upon him as he lay dazed, but soon things began to steady again.

Strong hands helped lift him, and clean the mess from his eyes. He tried to say "Andy," but only coughed up a mess of mucus and tissue. She shushed him, and instead presented him to his mother, whose shape calmed all his fears.

Archeris, his mind told him was her name, but the only one his heart knew was Mother. She leaned down and snuffled him, sharing her breath with his, and rubbed at him with the soft velvet of her nose.

She whickered to him gently, "Stand and eat, my son. I am full again for you."

With Andy's help he surged up onto his hooves (hooves?) and tottered over to his Mother, nuzzling down her flank until he found what he sought.

Andy stroked his mane gently, her fingers teasing out the spiky grey fur as it dried. "What will you name him, Mother..?"

Sighing, Archeris smiled, "I think I'll leave that up to you, child. After all, he's to be yours now. He wasn't what we came for, but I think fate was kind to us, and he'll be far more useful. The younger they are, the easier to train."

Andy smiled in turn, squeezing her legs together, and imagined what the little one would grow into, "Ohh, I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've had a _real_ male.

Bill, oblivious for now, did what foals do best, and simply was.

* * *

After two weeks had passed, William Margrave, the comic store manager, was forced to place a want ad. His best counterman had disappeared, and nobody could seem to find him. Apparently he'd just walked out of the store on a Friday afternoon, and walked out of the world too.

"Effing kids," he thought, "got no sense of responsibility anymore."

Bill, of course, was far away from his old life by then, and much past caring.

Fin.

All contents and characters (except that of Bill Kieffer, used with permission) copyright © Rochndil, 2001-2, All commercial rights reserved.
© Copyright 2013 Rochndil (rochndil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947602-Mistaken-Identity