*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964299-Long-Haul
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1964299
Take your daughter to work day
“Lace? Sweetie, I am going to stop at the next rest stop. Are you awake?” Bill questioned into the living quarters of his big rig.

Lacey crawled out of the living area and through the curtain that separated what Bill called his office from his hotel room. Bill was a long haul driver, and this trip he decided to take his daughter with him. He had been divorced from her mother for several years now, and this was the first time he had “taken his daughter to work”. He really hadn’t spent much time with her, so this was a good chance for him to get re-acclimated with her.

Bill’s ex-wife had advised him when he picked her up that she was going through what some would call a rebellious stage. She didn’t listen to authority, was caught smoking and drinking, and was seen with some older gentlemen in some ways she shouldn’t. Bill didn’t ask what she meant by this, as he had pretty much figured it out.

Bill considered himself a well kept man. He would exercise daily in his rig, watched what he ate, and three to four times a week he would take a jog when he made one of his pit stops. Some of the women he had bedded made the comment that they loved his bald head, but their attention would soon be shifted when they set their eyes on his package.

That “package” is what got him in bed with his ex-wife to begin with, and definitely what lead to the birth of Lacey. His ex-wife had heard the rumors about him and wanted to see for herself. She was not disappointed, as he was all she had heard and more. But his package was also what caused her to be his ex-wife. With a gift like that, he didn’t feel he could not allow the large population of women he fancied to live their life never knowing what a proper fuck was like. And that’s how he lost his wife. He didn’t really care; he got enough pussy on his own.

They had stopped and walked inside to use the bathroom and get some snacks. He watched as his fellow truck drivers ogled his daughter. He kept a close eye on her and they got their things and made their way back to the truck. Once in, he started the truck and headed off. She sat in the passenger seat and watched the scenery, not saying a word. She hadn’t said anything, as of yet, to Bill the whole time. He watched as she played on her phone and totally ignored the fact that he was there. His blood was starting to boil, so he decided to ask some questions about the things his ex had told him.

“So Lacey, your mother tells me you are in some trouble. Care to elaborate?”

“No,” was all she said, never taking her eyes off her phone. Bill gripped the wheel tighter as he pressed further.

“Well, you are stuck with me in this truck for the rest of the week. How things play out will totally depend on you. If you want to continue this little charade, it will be a long and arduous week for you. You can relax and talk to me and things will go much easier for you,” Bill posed.

She didn’t look up at him, only half grinned as she continued on her phone. Now he was pissed. Here he sat attempting to talk to his daughter and learn about her and her errant actions, and she was ignoring him. He could take no more, and pulled off the interstate to the entrance to a forest. He pulled into an alcove of sorts and shut the truck off.

She looked up and around at the surroundings, only to go back to her phone. In one swoop, Bill had knocked her phone out of her hands. The look of shock on her face was priceless. He knew her mother didn’t have a man at the house and Lacey had never had to deal with the anger of a man. She turned her face to him and was about to smart off, but before the words could exit her mouth, the back of his hand contacted it square turning her head.

He got out of the rig and walked around to her door. She hadn’t moved, and when he jerked the door open, she stared down at him, still in disbelief. He reached up and drug her down out of the rig and “escorted” her to the back of the trailer. When he got to the back he opened it and in one quick motion, picked her up and tossed her inside. Climbing in after her as she tried to scoot away, he flipped on the light inside and closed the doors behind him. When he turned to her she was on the floor cowering away from him. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up to standing. He didn’t say anything, only spun her around to face one of the pallets in the trailer and pushed her face first against it.

She screamed a few times, but he wasn’t worried considering where he was. The pallet was about table height and he pushed her over on it, face down. Grabbing her shorts, he jerked them down to bear her ass and realized she wasn’t wearing anything under them. This fueled him more and he pulled his belt free and began to smack her bare ass with it.

She continued to wail and scream at his onslaught. This had a familiar affect on him, and he wasn’t sure what the deal was. His large package had gone from dormant to ready in the blink of an eye. He felt ashamed at first because it was his daughter. But he soon realized that it was far beyond his control.

He could have handled it, if he hadn’t decided to smack her ass with his bare hand. It was then that he realized he was too far gone. His finger tips felt the moistness that was he arousal, and that was like a drug he couldn’t resist. It was more by accident, but his middle finger tip had pushed into her folds as he tried to sooth her from one of the smacks.

She moaned and that was the end of his morality. How he ended up where he ended up next, he wasn’t fully sure. But he suddenly had one hand on the back of the neck holding her down and the other stroking his now engorged cock inches from her bare ass.

Against everything he thought was right, prior to this moment of course, he scooted up and pushed the head of his monster between her ass cheeks. At first she protested, and then she almost dared him to do it. All he heard from her was “Do it you loser”, and that was the end of his life as he knew it.

He knew she was trying to be “rebellious”, but she had no idea what he was capable of. As the head pushed between her folds, she tried to protest and scream, but it fell on deaf ears. He continued pushing, sliding his colossal member into her unyielding virgin cunt. When he reached her virgin blockade, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “this is what girls like you deserve”.

He pulled out just a bit, only to ram his full length into her shredding her virginity. He continued to fuck her harder than he knew she would ever be fucked, through her tears and screams. When he thought she had enough of this pain, he pulled out of her. She sighed, thinking it was over. As she started to turn her head to say something, he pushed the head of his cock on her ass.

She screamed and squirmed to get free, only to be held down by his massive arm. Once the head had made its way in, he grabbed her hips and began the slow painful thrust into her ass to the hilt. Then the onslaught ensued. Her screams could be heard throughout the trailer and when he was at the point of no return, he pulled out of her ass and spun her around. Shoving her down on her knees he began to shoot loads of his cum all over her face.

He got dressed and advised her to do the same before they went to the truck. He didn’t let her clean herself up, and after a few more of these punishments, he knew she would be more respectful. She never told anyone what happened to her, and he attitude had changed drastically. She also spent many more weeks in the summers with her dad, all of them consisted of her newfound “punishment”. Was it really a punishment, or was it a vacation for her?
© Copyright 2013 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964299-Long-Haul