*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974129-The-Baby-Shower
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1974129
Sara has her baby shower.
Word Count: 3000

“Sara, come on in and have a seat,” Tom directed the young girl.

Sara walked in through the double doors and took a seat in a chair facing Tom on the other side of his desk. She wasn’t what you would call a model, but she had nice smooth brown hair that extended to her shoulders. She was fairly thin for her height, and had two very tight and round tits. The temperature of the office caused her nipples to harden, and this was not lost in Tom’s view of her. She wore a tight fitting black dress as was requested.

“I want to make sure you are familiar with the activities that will ensue in the upcoming baby shower that you will partake in. This is to be the first one of its kind, although I see many more to come,” Tom explained to her.

“You are here of your own desire and understand completely the activities that will occur in the next room, correct?” Tom asked.

“Yes, I am here because I want to be, and I do understand everything that will happen tonight” she replied.

“Good, now I want you to recite what it is you have signed up for” Tom ordered as he sat back in his chair and adjusted himself.

“I will be led into the room, where there will be several attendees. Each of these attendees will be given the chance to decline to be part of the activities. Once the remaining few are left, I will be directed as to how I am to present myself. The Master will then present himself and I will be instructed to bring all the attendees to their “attention”. After all attendees are prepared, I will be placed in the receiving position and secured for my own safety. Attendees will then take turns providing me with their “gifts” for my shower, implanting the necessary components to allow me to generate the life force that is necessary for our existence. The shower will end with an activity ordered by the Master,” Sara recited as though she memorized the contract.

“Very good Sara. I believe you understand the actions that you have agreed to. As long as you are accepting of these actions, we can proceed now.” Tom stated as he stood up scooting his chair from the desk. Walking around the desk, he extended his hand to Sara and she took his hand as she stood. Tom led her to the door immediately behind him and opened it.

As they walked through the door, Tom shut and locked it before walking to the chairs to take a seat, leaving Sara standing in front of the door. Sara stood looking at the many men that occupied the seats and a small amount of fear entered into her mind. She was in total compliance and acceptance with the contract and its instructions, but the unknowns haunted her.

She stood there looking over the men, several stood and walked out the back door. This brought some disappointment into her mind, but before she could dwell on that the door opened again and a man walked in. When he entered the room, all the men stood and remain standing until the man made his way to the large throne looking chair to her left. When he sat, the other men sat and he began to speak.

“Good evening Sara, I am the Master of this ceremony. You may call me Sir, and I will be directing tonight’s events. You have seen that several men have opted out of tonight’s festivities, but that should be of no concern to you. The men that remain will be more than willing and able to provide the necessary additions to this event. Tonight is your baby shower, and although this type of “party” conventionally has the female on her way to adding to the population of our race, this “party” will provide that female with the items needed to provide to our race. You have been instructed as to what will occur here tonight, and your signing of the contract and attendance here show that you fully understand and agree to everything that you will endure tonight. Is this a fair statement?” the Master posed.

“Yes Sir, it is a fair statement and I am in total understanding and acceptance of tonight for the betterment of our race,” she responded.

“Very good then. Sara, stand in the middle of the room. The men here tonight will be referred to as Supplier, which will be shortened to S and their number in line. S5 bring the offering table in,” the Master directed.

A tall well built man rose from his chair and opened the back door where he disappeared. When he returned, he wheeled a small table into the room and approached the area Sara stood. Maneuvering the table next to her, he locked the wheels so that it would not move.

Standing in the middle of a large banquet room she tried to get a good visual of all the men. She could not see faces, as they were all covered by a black ski mask. She resigned to looking at the Master to try to judge him. She could see his face, as he was the only man in the room besides Tom that wasn’t covering his face.

“Sara, disrobe now,” the Master ordered.

Sara didn’t waste any time as she knew form the contract that all commands directed by the Master were to be followed immediately and without question. She wasn’t wearing any undergarments, so the act of disrobing was instantaneous. She reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up and over her head in one motion, leaving her standing in only her black high heels.

“On your knees Sara,” she heard from the Master.

Sara slowly dropped to her knees in the middle of the room where she stood. She watched the Master the whole time during her transition to the floor. She saw him look over to the men and motion with his hands for them to stand

She saw the Master motion again and all the men made their way to her. All of them looked to be well built and in shape. The only difference she saw, was that the Master seemed to a well dressed and built black men of his late thirties maybe early forties.

Sara made no sound as she kneeled surrounded by the “Suppliers”. The only sound that was heard was the Master as he ordered “Prepare”. Sara watched as all of the men ceremoniously removed they shirts and then their pants. They were all wearing the same black boxers, some of them tented out further than others.

As Sara watched, all five men pulled their boxers down and stood around her totally naked. The five suppliers all presented a different “challenge”. The majority of them were roughly the same size in length. The differences they presented were in their girth. The largest of the men was, she guessed, about 9 inches in circumference.

“Sara, you will now prepare the suppliers” the Master ordered.

Sara, knowing what was expected of her, leaned forward towards the supplier directly in front of her. Taking his cock in her hands, she immediately engulfed him. She had given blow jobs to guys before, well they were all much younger and much smaller than the suppliers, so she was not new to this idea.

As she swallowed this cock whole, she began to bob her head on it and continued this for what seemed like an eternity. In all actuality it was 2 minutes exactly when the Master ordered her to move on to the next supplier. This action took place every two minutes and in just over ten minutes, she had blown 5 different men. The slut in her was rather proud of this achievement, considering she didn’t have to swallow any of their cum.

When she was finished with the last supplier, the Master spoke again. “Prepare Sara for the ceremony.” The men all stepped away from her and waited for instruction. “S5 and S4, place her on the table belly down.” Two of the men helped her stand and then escorted her to the table. Once they got her there, they bent her over the table and positioned her just right. She was bent over the table, legs dangling off the end.

“The suppliers will maintain a constant hold on your arms to ensure you remain in position” the Master stated. S4 and S5 held her arms outstretched, holding them with a very tight grip. Both men placed her hand on their cocks while they held her. She instinctively grabbed onto their cocks, massaging them gently.

“The ceremony can begin S1” the Master instructed. Sara took a deep breath as she prepared for the beginning of what could be a long evening.

S1 stepped up between Sara’s legs and she felt his legs as they rested against the back of her thighs. His hands roamed along her plump ass cheeks as he spread them apart. The first sensation she felt from this was the touch of his cock as he slid it up and down the outside of her now well lubricated pussy.
Removing one of his hands, he spread her cheeks apart with the other and guided the tip of his cock to her waiting pussy. Slowly he drove the tip of his cock between her folds until it disappeared into her. Once he had pushed the tip into her, she felt his hands on her hips. Without warning or preparation, he thrust his cock fully into the Sara, seating himself fully inside her. She made a gasp and a small grunt as she felt the fullness of him invading her. When she had been given a few seconds to accept him, he began the rhythmic thrusts that she was soon to become accustomed to. For several minutes he thrust in and out of her. His thrusts not forceful or meant to cause pain began to quicken as he reached his impending orgasm. The action of his thrusting into her caused the table to rock back and forth. This had the side effect of causing her to stroke the cocks of S5 and S4.

Soon after the pace of his thrusts increased, she felt him slam his cock fully into her and then the rush of his cum spilling into her womb. The only sounds she heard from him was the grunting and then the sigh of relief when he was complete.

As quickly as it had begun, he pulled himself from her and before she could get used to the feeling of vacancy in her pussy, S2 thrust himself into her. Like S1, his thrusts were rhythmic and ceremonious. He lasted a bit longer than S1, but soon she felt the pace quicken and then the release of his seed as it spilled into her.

S3 immediately replace him and the action continued. He was a bit bigger than the first two, and she felt the mild stretching of her walls as his thrusts mimicked the first suppliers. While he was thrusting, S1 and S2 took the place of S4 and S5 holding her down.

Soon S3 was nearing his apex and his thrusts quickened. When he released his seed, Sara began to feel a fullness inside. She could only contribute that to the previous two loads of semen that had been deposited inside her.

Once S3 was finished, S4 entered her. Again the thrusts continued until she felt his pace increase and then the spray of his cum as it coated her insides. S5 was no different than the others and in what she thought to be the quickest of the 5 suppliers, he deposited his seed in her.

She thought the ceremony was over once S5 removed himself from her, but she hadn’t been released. Then she heard the Master as he walked around her preparing himself for her. She didn’t dare look behind her, as it was spelled out clearly in the contract.

The Master stepped up behind Sara and began to grope and massage her ass. She could feel the large size of his hands, and was not prepared when she felt the smack that came from him. One for each cheek, and as he stood over her he admired the large red handprint on each cheek. Due to her small stature and the size of his hands, the handprint covered all of each cheek with the fingertips partially up her waist line towards her back.

Sara prepared herself for the upcoming invasion, but wasn’t prepared for what came. She felt the tip of his cock as he rubbed it up and down her lubricated pussy. She knew that he was much larger than any of the other suppliers, but she was not prepared for how much larger he really was.

Slowly he pushed the head of his cock into her used pussy. She groaned at the initial stretching that her pussy had to do to accommodate him, and knew at that moment he was much larger than all the others. With his hands now on her hips, his thumbs were touching and the tips of his fingers were almost all the way around her waist and touching in front of her, she felt the slow and agonizing thrust that he presented into her. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter was pushed into the waiting girl. To Sara it seemed like it took forever for him to push into her and stop. When he did, she took several deep and long breathes to relax herself. “Child that is not all of me, only a little more than half” the Master said as he began pushing more into her. She began to moan and grunt loudly with each inch that was pushed into her until she felt him press up against something inside her. Initially there was some pain, which brought out of her mouth a squeal.

The Master had reached her cervix, and she felt more full than she had ever or probably will ever feel. It was when he began moving his hips around that she felt something inside her move and the tip of his cock pushed through her cervix. She let out a scream from the pain as the Master pushed the remainder of his cock into her. When his hips rested against the backs of her thighs, she knew he was fully embedded in her.

Her eyes were clamped shut, and had been throughout the ordeal, and she opened them to see all five suppliers standing directly in front of her. All of the suppliers had now rock hard cocks that they were stroking as she was lying on the table impaled by the Master.

After a few seconds of adjusting to the new intruder, Sara’s body began to relax. It was at this moment that the Master pulled completely free of her pussy and then inserted himself again. This time was different, as he didn’t stop until he was fully inside her. Her cervix now adjusting to his large member. The pain of the adjustment was exquisite with each thrust. She cried out every time he seated inside her.

The thrust was rhythmic to begin with and methodical. As he continued, his thrusts began to gain in ferocity and the effect it had on Sara was obvious. She began to scream out with each thrust and thrash her head from side to side. The grip the suppliers held on her arms was now being tested as she pulled against them.

For Sara, it seemed like hours that she was subjected to this excrutiating torture. She began to hear the Master grunting and breathing heavy as his thrusts began to be so frantic and forceful that the table began to scoot across the floor.

Finally, in what would be the culmination of his efforts, the Master slammed every inch of his cock as deep into the girl as he could. The force and the pain were so great that Sara felt on the verge of passing out. No sound emitted from her mouth as the air was all forced from her lungs due to the Master’s thrust.

She felt what seemed like a river of cum begin shooting out of his cock. The Master’s cum seemed to almost burn her insides with fire as it began coating her in places untouched. When he was finished depositing inside her, the Master slowly removed his cock from her and an audible plop was heard in the room. Sara gasped at the exit of this monster invader and began to attempt to get her breath back.
The Master walked to the throne and took his seat before speaking. “Sara, you have been given the gift of life from 5 suitable suppliers and myself. Now is the time for your “baby shower”. Gentlemen if you please” he ordered as he crossed his arms and watched.

Sara was rolled onto her back as the five suppliers all gathered around her stroking their cocks. It started with S4 shooting his cum on her face. This had the domino effect and soon all five suppliers had emptied their sacks onto Sara.

All five suppliers then walked to the door and exited. Nothing was said, their clothes were left on the floor. Sara slowly climbed from the table and walked to her dress. She gingerly picked up the dress and slid it on. As she stood there in front of the Master, she could feel the cum as it slowly seeped out of her pussy and ran down the inside of her leg.

“Sara, you may now return to your group. We will maintain a watchful eye on you and will take care of you once the hopeful addition begins to grow.” With that, the Master rose and escorted Sara out of the ceremonial room.
© Copyright 2014 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974129-The-Baby-Shower