*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975424-Inside-This-Heart-You-Will-Stay-Forever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1975424
Inside This Heart You Will Stay Forever – Wedding Vows Sonnet
Inside This Heart You Will Stay Forever – Wedding Vows Sonnet



John:



         Marsha, we have know each other a very short time; although I feel like we have know each other all our lives.  You have seen me at my best and at my worst, through some days filled with joy and happiness, and through other days full of pain and life's struggles. You have trudged on beside me as I have made mistakes and worked to rectify those mistakes.  Always providing your support, your understanding and your love to me. Together I feel like we can conquer all we set out to do.    As we join as one, facing the world as husband and wife, my promise to you from this day forward is that I will always love you, honor you and cherish you with all that I am and all that I will be.  Inside this heart, my heart, you will stay forever my one true passion. The Love of My Life Forever.  I love you.



Marsha:



         John,  From the first day we met I felt a great connection between us.  You have always made me feel special, loved and cherished. You have shown your support of the decisions I have made recently in my life and have stood by me when I too have struggled and fallen short of success.  With you, I feel we can take on the world.  Together there is nothing we can't do, can't accomplish in life.  As we join as one today, as husband and wife to face the world, my promise to you is that I will stand beside you, work with you and build a home worthy of our love. Inside this heart, my heart, you will stay forever my one true passion.  The Love of My Life Forever and Always.  I love you.





Word Count: 305





This prompt was a struggle for me as I am not a poet and marriage has not come my way.  I may have taken a different approach than what you were looking for; however, I have to say I think it came out alright considering. :)
© Copyright 2014 RoyalMQ (royalmq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975424-Inside-This-Heart-You-Will-Stay-Forever