*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2102369-The-Glory-of-The-LORD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Folder · Inspirational · #2102369
These are poems are in honor of (or related to) the Only GOD in Existence.
The Existence of The LORD has never successfully been argued into irrelevance.

The Existence of The LORD can never be proved, nor disproved through the human use of intelligence. Humans would be required to show evidence of their complete knowledge of every millimeter of the current material existence, which is known as the Universe or the Cosmos, before expressing any level of confidence in the Existence of or the non-existence of GOD, scientifically.

Even then their evidence would be spurious because the Universe or Cosmos is changing like an ever-expanding curtain.

The Bible cleared stated, that the Earth was a sphere and that the Universe or Cosmos was being stretched out as a curtain, long before science existed as an intellectual discipline. You may read, that declaration here is Isaiah 40:22, ESV, "It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;..."

It is Mankind, that must guess about things beyond the realm, that they are able to touch with their hands, experiencing with the rest of their five senses and launching with their rockets into space. Voyager 1 & 2 are good beginnings into the understanding of existence beyond life on Planet Earth. However, the best Mankind can do is still less than a meager fraction of 1% of all existence, that must be verified before confidence can be achieved, scientifically as to the Existence of GOD, for or against.

Bottom Line: All declarations, regarding the Person of GOD are summarily FAITH, whether the speaker is a believer in GOD or an atheist, scientific Creationist or theoretical evolutionist.

This means, that The Glory of The LORD is revealed to children and hidden from skeptics. Luke 10:21, ESV, "In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, 'I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.'"

Glory to The LORD!

This is my first signature.







PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Poetry -> The Glory of The LORD
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2102369-The-Glory-of-The-LORD