*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270777-The-Struggles-with-Social-Media
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Dark · #2270777
After trying to get vengeance, a relative struggles to make new accounts on social media
It was the next day and you were still hopping mad from when you got banned from not just Facebook, but Twitter as well! You honestly couldn't believe that such a thing could happen to you! Since you were up early this morning, you decided to try your hand at making another Twitter account while waiting on your Facebook account to get back online. After nearly an hour, you finally manage to make another twitter account. You didn't want to start another firestorm, so you decided to just post a selfie on there before logging off and getting ready for work...

Throughout the day at work, you smile to yourself, thinking you have finally got even with your bastard brother and that asshole friend of his. You constantly think about all of the things you were going to say on your new Twitter account as well as Facebook whenever it starts back up. You chuckle to yourself before you head back to work from your lunch break...

Back at home, you rub your hands together, getting ready to start spilling more tea on your brother and his buddy, but when you logged back onto Twitter, you get greeted with this...
profile of a suspended account

You became quite furious and flip the desk before going on another rampage within your trailer house. You kept thinking "How the fuck did this happen?!? How did they know I made a new account so fast?!? And why is Twitter so fast on suspending it?!?" As these thoughts pop up in your head, you keep tossing around furniture until your girlfriend manages to calm you down with some beer and chicken wings. As you eat supper, another idea pops into your head...you will just make yet, another Twitter account! This one, you won't let people know right away that it's you!

While making another Twitter account, you decided to just post random artwork that you found on your brother's timeline since he is friends with such good artists, and use it as artwork for your Twitter header! With miraculous luck, you managed to make another Twitter account! You decided to be more cautious this time and just put up a random winking emoticon while tagging your girlfriend on there. Just a few minutes later, you try to post a smart ass comment on your brother's twitter feed, but are quickly hit with this...
Image of a restricted account

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? IT HASN'T BEEN FIVE MOTHER FUCKING MINUTES AFTER YOU CREATED YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT, AND TWITTER HAS ALREADY RESTRICTED YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT!

When your Facebook is finally back up, you storm on there and bitch about all the shit you just went through on Twitter! After a while, out of curiosity, you decided to mosey on over to your friend's twitter account, and saw where he took screen shots of you raging about Twitter on Facebook and said "cry some more" along with this


Once again, your blood is boiling hot, and you raged once more before throwing your laptop out the window...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270777-The-Struggles-with-Social-Media