*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293896-Vanessa-vs-The-Hole-In-The-Brick-Wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2293896
A young woman finds herself stuck in a hole in a brick wall and needs help from her wife.
Twenty-five year old Vanessa Thompson was out walking around her back garden while texting her best friend Jenna one afternoon when she didn't watch where she was going and accidentally tripped over a rock, watching in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and through a rather small square hole in a brick wall at the end of the garden.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had cute long dark brown hair and green eyes.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by her favourite short knee length black dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Vanessa cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the brick wall and stuck her hands through the hole but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach as she then tried to climb over the top of the wall but couldn't reach the top of it.

The young brunette said, "God damn it, this could literally only happen to me, I guess I only have one option, this is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I need to get my phone back," as she realised that she would have to go through the hole in the wall to retrieve it and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the hole in the wall.

Vanessa quickly stuck her head through the hole in the wall and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving her next door neighbours an extremely great view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found her phone and put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken and also found a light blue rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one can see me like this, especially not Bernie," as she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice say, "Vanessa, why on earth is your ass sticking out of the wall, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm definitely not going to complain about the view," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused wife Bernadette, a slightly less curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing a pink sweater and and a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Vanessa said, "Hi honey, I'm glad you're enjoying the view, I was just getting my phone, I'm coming out now," as she then quickly tried to back of the hole in the wall but was extremely shocked to discover that she was unable to and tried a few pushes without any success.

The young brunette's eyes grew extremely wide as she said to herself, "You have to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half through here after that second piece of chocolate fudge cake at lunchtime wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

Her now concerned wife asked, "Vanessa, are you all right because you don't seem to be coming out of there, are you stuck because I promise I won't laugh if you tell me that you're stuck."

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Vanessa said, "I'm absolutely fine thanks Bernie and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck, it's just a bit more difficult than I thought to get myself out of here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her right foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman began feeling embarrassed as she said, "Oh, it's just no use, Bernadette, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she pinched herself, hoping to wake up in her bed but unfortunately, she was wide awake and was actually in this mess.

Bernadette placed her right hand over her face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry Vanessa, I'll happily pull you out of there but I'm definitely enjoying see you with your big butt in the air" said as she then quickly grabbed onto her wife's hips, placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and pulled and pulled with her strength.

Vanessa said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Bernie, that really hurts but please put your back into it because I'm not moving, come on, pull."

The young blond said, "I am pulling and I'm definitely putting my back into it, how on earth did you get yourself this stuck," as she continued to pull until suddenly, she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Bernadette wiped some mud off the back of her skirt and said, "Oh, it's just no use Vanessa, you just simply won't budge and have definitely wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength," as she then began laughing after realising that she had accidentally pulled down her wife's tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny polar bears on them.

The young brunette felt a sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Bernadette, did you just pull down my tights, please pull them back up right now before someone sees my underwear or my ass, hey, where are you going, please don't take advantage of my butt in this position," as she heard her wife running off into their house.

Vanessa then suddenly felt something touching her underwear and began giggling while saying, "Hey, that tickles, why are you doing back there anyway," as Bernadette quickly drew a smiley face on her wife's panties with a black marker before taking a picture and sending it to her and Vanessa's best friends Jenna and Lauren.

The young woman said, "I'll admit that is very funny looking but I hope that wasn't permanent marker because I really like those panties."

The young blond said, "Don't worry Vanessa, it wasn't and I'm glad you like it and don't worry about me taking advantage of your big butt in that position, I'm not going," as she didn't tell her wife how tempted she was to do so as the two began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation while their cat Mittens came out to join them in the garden.

After the two finished laughing, Bernadette said, "All right honey, I'm going to call Jenna and Lauren and together, the three of us are going to heave you out of there," as she quickly called her wife's best friends, who both began laughing when they heard the situation but promised to come and help as quickly as possible.

Twenty minutes later and after Bernadette had tried to pull her out again, Vanessa suddenly heard a voice from along the path say, "Look mom, it's auntie Vanessa, I think she's stuck and she looks like Winnie the Pooh," and realised that it belonged to her niece Lisa as she could hear her wife laughing behind her.

Sally, Vanessa's sister walked over to her daughter and said, "That's not very nice honey, auntie Vanessa is probably feeling as silly enough already," then said , "Hi sis, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, cute flower and don't worry, I'll come round and help you," as the two quickly ran around to the garden and burst into laughter when they saw the young brunette's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the wall as Jenna and Lauren then arrived and burst into laughter as well.

Poor Vanessa felt utterly humiliated and just simply wanted the ground to shallow her up as her wife quickly grabbed onto her hips and said, "All right ladies, it is very funny but let's please try and get Vanessa out of there now, everyone form a line behind me," as Jenna quickly grabbed onto Bernadette's waist while Lauren pulled Jenna's t-shirt and Sally pulled Lauren's legs.

Lisa then suddenly asked, "Mom, can I help pull out auntie Vanessa, I'm really strong and I was the best in gym class today."

Sally said, "Of course, you can help honey, just grab onto my skirt and pull as hard as you can," as her daughter quickly grabbed onto the hem of her short knee length red skirt.

Bernadette said, "Vanessa, please brace yourself because this is definitely going to hurt, all right everyone, remember to put your backs into it, 1,2,3, Pull," as everyone began pulling on her wedged wife.

The young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, Oh, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two, OW," as she still unbelievably wouldn't budge.

Her wife placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up, keeping pull, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Lisa said, "Let go of my auntie, you stupid hole," as she continued to pull on her mom's skirt, who was hoping that it wouldn't rip.

Poor Vanessa was streched to her absolute limit as Mittens began pulling at the hem of the young blond's skirt as the epic tug of war continued until finally, an extremely loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the hole in the wall at last as everyone tumbled backwards into a heap on the grass as Mittens quickly let go of Bernadette's skirt.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Vanessa said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm free, I'm finally free," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends, sister, niece and her cat, who licked her face before thanking everyone for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem Vanessa, I definitely needed some exercise this week anyway, cute underwear by the way, especially the smiley face," said Jenna as she began laughing.

The young brunette then remembered that everyone including Lisa could see her underwear as she quickly pulled her tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation and went inside to have something to eat together after all their efforts.

The End.


© Copyright 2023 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293896-Vanessa-vs-The-Hole-In-The-Brick-Wall