*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297821-My-Friends-Son-Broke-His-Foot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #2297821
I can't believe I fell out of my truck.
Oh no!!! The dolly is going to fall out of the truck. I better grab it before it does."
Owwww, dang it!

"DUDE!!!! Are you ok?"

Yea, I think so. Except maybe for my pride. I can't believe I fell out of my truck.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

Yea, but I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow."

"Ok, as long as you're sure. I hope the rest of your day goes better."

"Thanks man"

"What do you mean you heard a pop just before you fell out of your truck?!"

"Relax, mom. It's not that bad. I was even able to deliver the last four packages on my route."

"Oh my word. Seriously? Ok, just stay right there. I'm coming to get you and I'm taking you to the ER to have a doctor examine your foot."

"Fine."

"I'll need to take x-rays, ok?"

"Of course Doc. I would be upset if you didn't."

"Mom!"

"Well, I've looked at the x-rays and you've broken your little toe at the joint. I'm giving you a walking boot, but I want you to stay off that foot as much as possible. And definitely no driving for at least six weeks"

"Oh man! Ok, fine. Thanks doc."

"You're welcome."
© Copyright 2023 Sandyw1 (sandywlmt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297821-My-Friends-Son-Broke-His-Foot