*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301865-Violence-steals-security
by Nadil
Rated: E · Article · News · #2301865
Three males are wanted for arrest after a large brawl at the Montgomery riverfront dock.

Three males are wanted for arrest after a large brawl at the Montgomery riverfront dock.

Three males are the subject of arrest warrants in connection with the violent altercation that took place at a riverfront pier in Montgomery, Alabama, on Saturday. The incident was caught on camera and included a chair to the head, multiple punches, and several individuals falling into the water.
According to Montgomery Police Chief Darryl J. Albert, the argument between the crew of a large riverboat and the owners of a small private boat over a dockside parking space at Riverfront Park was the cause of the altercation.
Allen Todd, 23, and Zachary Shipman, 25, were each charged with one count of third-degree assault, while Richard Roberts, 48, was charged with two such counts. Albert
In a city with a troubled history of racial violence, the conflict mostly disintegrated along racial lines. The activities did not match the requirements for a hate crime or for instigating a disturbance, according to Albert, who stated that investigators looked into whether there was enough evidence to file charges.

Leave the news alone. When will we cease using violence and let love grow among us?
© Copyright 2023 Nadil (nadil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301865-Violence-steals-security