*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308426-Meaningful-November
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Personal · #2308426
A quest of my own


“The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” — Henry Rollins


To make the month of November more meaningful I started this little journey of my own.

How did I do that?

I realized I was withering away as a woman. And I took myself to the next level.

I am in my sixties and very happy as a writer, living the life of a poet. Alone in my house to create. During the month of November, I will be participating in NaNoWriMo.

So, this year I started as a pantser at NaNo, equipped with only a title and some scribbles and notes. I would make it starting from scratch.

But I was online a lot trying to find inspiration for my writing.

I fell for a romance scammer on one of the pen pal sites. Three-and-a-half weeks of intense writing. He turned out to be not who he said he was trying to launder money via my bank account or something. I researched him, found out, and stopped all communication. Nothing bad had happened.

But I knew I had to search my soul to find out why I was such an easy target in the first place.

In the meantime, NaNoWriMo was talking to me. Write, write, write more!

Two weeks later I met this guy online and we started this respectful and wonderful sexual online encounter. It lasted three days before it was enough for me. I didn’t want to continue this trip.

And lo and behold, only a few days later I met a fellow countryman online. We instantly clicked and started chatting about anything and nothing. After 7 days we decided it was time to meet in real life.

That was yesterday.

We met at a restaurant for coffee and had this immediate chemistry that continued from our previous writing to each other.

So, I took him home.

There evolved a special 3,5 hours of him giving me a normal massage, a sexual massage and us having sex. The total package was great.

Respect, fun, pleasure, and erotism in one. All with the utmost honesty in our intentions and wishes.

The communication was awesome.

We will continue our contact online and leave it to time if we meet again. For me a dream come true.

So, my little quest me find out what kind of woman I am turned into a great adventure.

And there is still more than two weeks to this month. Go figure!

I sincerely hope this will benefit my writing for NaNoWriMo and for me personally as a human being.

So far this month has been nothing but spectacular.

And now it’s time to write.




WC:463

Won Third Place Bard's Hall Contest, Nove 2023
© Copyright 2023 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308426-Meaningful-November