*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/882825-Group-Welcome-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Spiritual · #882825
Welcome letter for sons of Light, daughters of Day Group
I have created a page on Facebook, and a group on Facebook, entitled "Purity, God's Way". If you're on Facebook, seach it out and add it. :)

I am truly excited about this group! There are a few things to explain quickly.

First of all, this is a group in which feedback and help is needed. If any of you can think of additional scriptures or have Bible Study ideas, let me know.

We now have a page on Facebook, so if you're a member of Facebook and have a profile, search "Purity, God's Way" in the search bar and 'like' the page in order to take part in discussions, post on the wall, and receive status and note updates.

"Bible Study Forum needs ideas to jump start it. How I see it working is I will post the Bible Study idea into the top and then everyone can post what they've gathered from the study, what they've learned, what questions they have and so on. This is soley for Bible Studies.

"Consuming Fire: Discussions and Q & A is the most important one. This is where we can ask each other questions and we can all study the word of God in order to answer them. I want everyone to understand that we cannot condemn someone, can't judge them, but can only offer them help and understanding through the word of God. This may take some fine tuning but I am sure that we will be able to learn a great deal about God, salvation and even each other through this forum.

"Prayer Requests and List requires that everyone help out. You can either post your prayer needs directly into the forum or you can email them to me. We will make a list and everyone should try to pray for the folks on the list at least once a week to start. This is going to strengthen not only our relationship with God but with each other, bringing salvation and healing to those we care about.

"Brothers, Sisters...Friends is for all of us to get together and get to know one another. You can ask friendly questions here, chat, give your testimony or whatever you long to use it for. This is also where you can post ideas.

As of right now, I am one that you should feel you can trust to email difficult questions that you don't want others to know you're asking. I know we are a family but sometimes a question or problem can be deeply troubling and uncomfortable to face. I promise you that if you do not want others knowing that you posed a question, email me and I will only post the question, not the person asking. I do this so that everyone can build confidence that they matter and that we are here to help.

If you don't mind someone knowing your question, just post it directly into the forum and I will do my best to post it under the bold Questions. Answers will be posted and hopefully, true and honest discussions will occur.

I hope you all are as excited about this as I am and I ask that you all pray for this ministry to grow.

That is all for now. Please, do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

THIS GROUP IS NOW ON MYSPACE AS WELL AS HERE. IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN WRITE ME FOR THE LINK!

MEMBERS AS OF 7-14-06


DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ LEADER
Qundar: Man Of Constant Sorrow ASSISTANT LEADER
Butterfly ASSISTANT LEADER
Beth Barnett
Aleta
C.M. Grace
Angel of Music
dogfreek21
garryhickman
grayteal38
gricker
hlavery
jeanimoo
Mommy4Life
Stallion

twyls
I Love the Stage!
Zoe

Have a wonderful day. God Bless. ;)
© Copyright 2004 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/882825-Group-Welcome-Letter