*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1772156-Sakura-makes-Naruto-worship-Inos-feet-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Sakura makes Naruto worship Inos feet now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Sakura makes Naruto worship Inos feet now

    by: Carl
"Doggy, lick Ino's feet now!"

Naruto replied, "Yes Mistress," and bent to the task. His tongue was already sore and he really wished he didn't have to do this but he had signed the damn contract. His only hope was to obey as best he could and that Sakura would then have mercy on him.

Ino laughed and kicked off her sandals. Naruto began licking her feet. Ino's feet were also nasty and smelly but not as bad as Sakura's feet. Ino was a bit more aggressive however. She liked shoving the foot that wasn't being licked into his face, rubbing his hair with it and playing with his nose. Sakura laughed at the faces Naruto was making as he licked the feet and sucked her best friend's toes.

Naruto was made to worship those feet for an hour and at the end his tongue felt as dry as sandpaper and incredibly sore. Ino inspected her feet, "Nice job doggy," she flicked a treat up in the air and Naruto caught in his mouth and chewed it down, causing both girls to laugh.

Ino looked at Sakura, "You are so lucky Sakura! What else is he good for?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Trample time!

2. Sakura's mother comes home right as Ino asks.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/1772156-Sakura-makes-Naruto-worship-Inos-feet-now