*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1381819-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of-The-Road-Rovers/cid/492162-The-Female-Rough-Collie-Colleen
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1381819
An interactive, adult story about the Road Rovers!
This choice: The Female Rough Collie: Colleen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Female Rough Collie: Colleen

    by: Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath
I will put up the info from the Road Rovers Wiki so you people know more about Colleen.

'A rough collie from the United Kingdom, and the only female in the group; Colleen’s skill of the martial arts is unparalleled whether in humanoid or canine form. She, like Hunter, throws in quips during a fight. Colleen has also displayed keen medical abilities. There are hints of a relationship between her and Hunter while at the same time she receives endless confessions of love from Blitz, whose name and even existence she seems to be constantly forgetting. This is later revealed to be done for the pure sake of annoying Blitz, as she does call him by his proper name in the series finale A Day in the Life. Also during A Day In The Life Colleen confesses to having failed paper training.'

Writing past this point means the story follows Colleen the entire time.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath (UN: akisohida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1381819-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of-The-Road-Rovers/cid/492162-The-Female-Rough-Collie-Colleen