*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1257019-Licking-Kittys-Feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Lick Her Feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Licking Kitty's Feet

    by: RetroGamer
Black Cat rubs the toes of her right foot on your face and tells you to lick her feet clean. She sits down on the ground and puts her right foot in your face. You refuse. But Black Cat tells you that it's either this or death. You tell her that since she put it that way and begin licking her feet. Black Cat sits back and enjoys. Your licking causes her to giggle and then moan.

She complements you on your licking.and tells you to do her toes next. You lick each of her toes and start to enjoy it. Black Cat tells you good work and switches feet. She tells you that it'd the lefties turn.

You give her left foot the same treatment. Black Cat moans and tells you she has been in her boots all day and that this feels so nice. When Black Cat feels that you did enough,she takes her feet away. She asks how was it? You tell her that her feet tasted sweaty. Black Cat tells you that she told you that she was in her boots all day. You ask if thats all and hope that she lets you go now?

Black Cat laughs and tells you that your humiliation isn't over yet. She tells you that your next humiliating task is to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let Her Dominate You.

2. Suck On Her Toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RetroGamer (UN: stefanos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1257019-Licking-Kittys-Feet