*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1699158-Batgirl-Visits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: The doorbell rings. It's Batgirl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Batgirl Visits

    by: KingsSideCastle
For another 15 minutes Supergirl forces you to smell her feet as she rubs them in your face teasing you in the process. You struggle vigorously wriggling around the entire time but all it does is amuse the Superheroine. The worst part about it is that she doesn’t even have to try to humiliate you. She could easily pin you the floor with the smallest amount of pressure from her feet. Every now and then you would feel her feet press against you firmly just to encourage you to sniff deeply but she seems more content to lightly tap your face with them or wiggle her toes against you just to remind you of what she is doing to you. As time passes you can feel her footsweat begin to soak into face just like she said it would. The smell of her feet is completely overpowering now and you start to wonder if you’ll even be able to wash their scent off of you once she finishes. Suddenly your torture is interrupted the sound of a doorbell ringing.

The girl of steel sighs. “Just a second I’m be right back!” she says caressing your face teasingly with her foot. Taking one of her boots she places the opening over your nose and quickly ties it to your face forcing you to smell the inside of her boot. “Just a little something to keep you occupied in case you get bored.” She gives you a playful wink as she leaves the room.

***


Opening the door, Supergirl sees a familiar friend of hers.

“Hi Batgirl”

“Hey Kara I was in the neighborhood so I thought that I would stop by.” Batgirl tells her. “Hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time or anything?”

Supergirl smiles. “Not at all. Come on in!”

Batgirl wipes her forehead as she enters the apartment. “Whoa why is it so hot in here?”

The blond smiles. “Oh that. Just a little project I was working on. Actually you might be able to help me with it.”

“Really?”

“Here let me show you.”

***

You hear the footsteps coming toward you . It’s more than one person. Supergirl isn’t alone. You recognize Supergirl’s bare feet coming toward you. You’ve become quite familiar with them lately. You also see a yellow pair of boots come into view and look up to see Batgirl beside her. This is your first time seeing Batgirl in person. Like Supergirl she looks very hot. She is a redhead with a great body. The parts of her face you can see underneath her mask look really cute. She has bright green eyes and a playful.

“Hey footboy…did you miss me?” Supergirl asks giggling as she bends down and unties her boot from your face. You cough a little as her boot comes off your nose relieved to be breathing fresh air again.

“Who’s this?” Batgirl asks. The way she looks at you is more of a pet than a human.

Supergirl smiles. “You remember the string of museum thefts we’ve been having lately?”

“Uh-huh” Batgirl nods.

Supergirl point to you.

“Oh you’re kidding me,” Batgirl says shaking her head. “You know how much of a headache he caused for me trying to figure out how you were disabling the security systems.”

Supergirl grinned. “Well you did have the last laugh.” She tells her friend. “The backup sensors you designed were what tripped him up.”

You can’t believe it. Batgirl is the reason you were captured. You glare at her coldly.

Supergirl laughs. “Aw don’t look at her so angry. You really should thank her. Think about it. We wouldn’t be enjoying each other’s company like we are now.” She tells you. She turns to Batgirl. “I took him here because he seemed sort of arrogant. I thought that punishing him a bit before he gets put away would do him some good. Plus I have to admit…he looked pretty cute.”

“He does,” Batgirl agreed.

You blush a little at the compliment. Even though you’re furious with both heroines, it is still nice to be complimented by an attractive girl.

“I was just getting to the good part though with disciplining him though. You know the part where the criminals we capture start regretting getting involved in criminal activities? He still pretty stubborn though and it looks like I still have to punish him a bit more,” Supergirl admitted to other crime fighter. Her smile turns mischievous. “Want to give me a hand in teaching him a lesson?”

“Sure,” Batgirl said enthusiastically. She looks at you like a cat playing with a mouse. She tugs on the edge of her gloves. “So what’s our Punishment du jour?” She asks Supergirl. “You know if we’re dishing out spankings again, I might have to hold back a little. The last guy we played with still winces every time he sits down.”

Supergirl grins. “Renee says he’s a model prisoner though. It’s a shame I would have loved to visit a follow up session.” She looks at you playfully poking your cheek with her foot. “What do you think honey? Do you want to be spanked by the two of us?” She teases you.

You once again wriggle around much to both women’s amusement.

The girl of steel places her foot on your chest holding you down before turning back to Batgirl. “Actually I was thinking of something a little less rough on him. At least at first anyway.” The blonde says. “It not like he was beating up on women. He’s just a thief. I don’t really want to hurt him, just punish him enough so that he thinks twice before breaking the law again…and maybe have a little fun in the process.” She smirks a little as she reminisces about what she was doing with you. “Before you got here I was torturing him psychologically … humiliating him by making him smell my feet.” She looks back over at you with that playful smile of hers. “I think that he’s eager to get back to that. Maybe he wants to smell another superheroine’s feet that are straight out of her boots to make up for lost time.”

Once again you find yourself wriggling around under her foot but Supergirl’s foot holds you firmly in place.

Batgirl laughs. “I guess that explains the heat.” She bends down and begins to take off her boots. “Though I think once he gets a whiff of my feet, he might wish that we were beating him up instead. Hot boots and crimefighting really make for a potent combination."

Supergirl laughs.

You watch helplessly as Batgirl takes off one of boot and then the other. Her feet are a little smaller than Supergirl’s maybe size 8. As far as feet go, you would say that the redheaded crimefighter’s feet are pretty attractive not that you’re looking forward to being tortured by them. They just look pretty well taken care of. You can also see how sweaty they are from being inside her boots.

“No socks today? Heh…poor guy! This is really gonna be rough for him,” Supergirl comments.

Batgirl smirks. “Well no sense in keeping him waiting.” Taking a seat on the couch you are parallel with, the heroine slowly lowers her feet towards your face. You can see her toes wiggling in anticipation. She’s looking forward to torturing you. You watch like as her sweaty soles come towards you.

“Wait Batgirl…please!!” You beg.

Batgirl giggles “You might want to save your energy for handling my feet.” She encourages. “I don’t want you passing on me too soon.”

As she says that you feel her feet come down and rest on your face covering it the way that Supergirl’s did. Instantly you can smell Batgirl’s feet. They remind of sharp cheddar. It’s overpowering up close. The heroine slides her feet around your face for a couple of minutes rubbing her footsweat into it. You watch different parts of her feet come into your field of vision as she does this getting up close views of the balls of her feet , her arches, her heels and toes. Eventually she finds a comfortable position for her feet and leaves them resting on your face.

“This is pretty relaxing.” She comments.

“Isn’t it?” Supergirl agrees. “It’s like his face was designed to be a natural footstool”

Batgirl smiles in agreement. She uses you as a footstool for a couple of minutes before she decides to punish you further. “Ok footboy, I think you need to take a more active role in this.” She tells you. “Let me hear you sniff my feet.”

You hesitate.

“Heh he’s rebellious.” Supergirl notes. “Just slap his face around with your foot. He’ll come around.”

“Mmm I can do that,” Batgirl says. You feel her foot come over and slap your cheek hard. It stings a little. Despite how soft Batgirl’s feet actually are she definitely knows how to deliver a hit with them.

You try to resist a little longer but after a couple of more smacks you give in and actively begin smelling her soles.

Batgirl smiles as she hears you sniff. “There we go,” She says. She once again she places both her feet back on your face giving you easier access to them. “I bet with a little bit of practice you’ll be really good at doing this. So why don’t you keep this up for another hour or so.” You feel her toes wiggle against your face teasingly. “Deep breathes now!!”

Supergirl bits her lips to keep from laughing. Her friend was a natural at domination.

You sigh realizing you don’t have a choice. You don’t want to get smacked anymore. Reluctantly you inhale deeply taking in the strong scent of sweaty superheroine feet. The first of what would be many more times over the next hour. This was going to be a long night.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dominated by Supergirl and Batgirl.

2. Forced to Worship Superheroine feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1699158-Batgirl-Visits