*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/769160-Its-good-to-keep-your-suspicions-to-yourself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Ignore your suspicion and just continue worshiping her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

It's good to keep your suspicions to yourself.

    by: BreaktheWalls
You decide that it was not worth confronting her. Who knows what she would do to you if you told her that you might know her identity. She might beat you up in order to ensure her identity is a secret or she could even have some sort of bizarre gadget that could shrink you! Apparently, you had a look of fear or of sadness for Batgirl asked "What's wrong?" "Um...nothing, just been thinking about some....um....bad situations." You reply. "Oh, well if there was something wrong, I think I could cure it." said Batgirl.

As soon as you open to ask her how, Batgirl with great speed and dexterity, managed to shove her left foot in you mouth. "I think that should be a suitable cure for you when your feeling down." Batgirl smiled. Needless to say, she was quite right. Once she put her foot in your mouth you had forgotten about all of your anxieties about what might happen if you confronted her about her true identity. In fact you more or less forgot all about your troubles during this whole day, including the close encounter with Rick and the fact that your team lost. All you care about is Batgirl and her sexy and pretty feet!

Batgirl starts to wiggles her toes on your tongue, tickling it. You feel the need to pay her back in kind and start to glide your tongue on the undersides of her toes making her giggle a little bit. After a few minutes of tongue gliding, you start to wrap your tongue around each toe, which Batgirl moaning pleasurably, giving you the impression of that she approved of this act. After you hugged her pinky toe with you tongue, Batgirl took her left foot out of you mouth.

After she removed her left foot, Batgirl then replaced it with her right just as quickly. Batgirl once again, wiggles her toes on your tongue, tickling it. You then glide your tongue across her toes, tickling them like they tickled your tongue. Batgirl let out yet another giggle at the ticklish feeling of your tongue. This tongue gliding continues on for a few more minutes before you wrap your tongue around each toe. This resulted in Batgirl moaning "Oh, that feels good". After the tongue huged the pinky toe, Batgril took her right foot out of your mouth.

Before she could say anything however,this time the intuitive and grabbed both of your feet. Needless to say, Batgirl did not expect this. What are dooooooohhhhh" She moaned, as she could not finish her original sentence due to the fact that she moaned in pleasure when you started to suck on her left big toe individually and started to work your way down giving each the attention it deserved. A few minutes of toe sucking, you finish with her left pinky toe and then start to suck on her right toe. You again work your way down to her pinky toe, taking your time with her sexy toes. Finally after a few more minutes of toe sucking, you release her toe from your mouth.

You start to notice that her feet are dripping with your saliva. You blush with embarrassment as Batgirl laughs and says "My feet as though they got out a pool recently,you really love them don't you?" You nod. "So, any ideas on how to dry them off?" She asks. "I can offer my face as your towel!" You say, without thinking. You at once blush in embarrassment when you realize that you said that out loud. Batgirl on the other hand, smirked and said "Well, how can I refuse such an offer?" Before you can even form your face into a confused look, Batgirl put her feet on your face and started to rub them on your face, drying off her feet in the process. Needless to say, you were enjoying this. After twenty minutes, Batgirl takes off her now dry feet off of your now wet face. "Wow, now I know what your feet must feel like after they been worshiped." You joked, causing Batgirl to laugh.

After you dried off your face with your shirt, you stare in Batgirls eyes and she stares back in silence. The two of you stare in silence until finally........
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/769160-Its-good-to-keep-your-suspicions-to-yourself