*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/526406-Jake-falls-into-the-Guacamole
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: "...Mandy the guacomole and tortilla chips we are sharing is ready"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jake falls into the Guacamole

    by: Mr. E
Rachel says "this looks delicious, Mandy the guacamole and tortilla chips we are sharing is ready." looking more closely you see that you are in the green dip that Rachel and Mandy are going to be sharing. Rachel walks into the living room and places the bowl of dip onto the table in front of the couch and sits down.

Behind you Mandy walks into the room and you see the resemblance to her sister except her black hair which is longer than Rachels. Mandy says "im starving i cant wait to eat all that guacamole." Rachel says "yeah right Mandy, not if i eat it all first." Mandy replies "so i guess its a race then, whoever eats the most guacamole wins." Rachel replies "your on sis."

Mandy sits next to her sister on the couch and you yell up to these two beautiful giantesses " Rachel, Mandy, im down here in the guacamole, please dont eat me." they cant see you though because your covered in the green dip and Mandy reaches for the tortilla chip and dips it into the guacamole. you barely avoid dodging it as she takes the chip and swallows what could have been you. transfixed by what you just saw, you dont see Rachel dip her chip into the dip and bring you up to her face. you jump off just in time but you land back into the bowl of dip only to continue to dodge the chips being dipped into the bowl. who wins the guacamole eating contest?

You have the following choices:

1. Mandy

2. Rachel

3. Nobody they both get full

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/526406-Jake-falls-into-the-Guacamole