*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/707169-Go-up-to-Alyssa
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Go up to Alyssa.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Go up to Alyssa.

    by: rugal b.
"Hey."

Alyssa Randall turns around to catch a glimpse at you, surprised when she catches a good look at you. "Uh, hi. Do I know you?" Being the school's resident gossip queen, Alyssa likes to know everything that's going on in the school. The fact someone's here that she doesn't know is more surprising to her than that same person having just casually strolled up and introduced herself.

"Oh, sorry. I'm new here and I just kinda heard from some of the other students that you were sort of the top dog around here." you apologize, "I just figured I'd take the direct approach and introduce myself. My name's Jen. Jen Taylor."

Alyssa just stares at you for a moment. "You're joking, right?" she asks. "Jen Taylor, huh? Heh. That's gonna cause some confusion."

"That's... oh! Right!" you say, smacking your forehead. How could you have forgotten all about Jenny. "Uh, well we're not related or anything. It's just coincidence. I mean, Taylor's kind of a common last name."

"Calm down, I'm not interrogating you or anything." Alyssa says, "Just thought it was kinda funny. Although... how exactly do you know Jenny?"

"Oh, uh, I don't." you say. "I'm... I lived in Fredricksburg but we always heard about Jenny Taylor, Eastman High's great soccer player. She's pretty famous statewide." you explain, making up an excuse.

"Fredericksburg, huh? So what brings you here?"

"Well... my dad's military so he's always getting transferred every couple of years." you explain, "He got transferred down to Fort Suffolk and yeah."

"I s--"

"Alyssa, hey!" Rhianna Miller, who had walked off before you came over, comes bounding up a smile on her pretty face. "Thanks for this." she says, handing a tube of lip gloss over to Alyssa, "Can't believe I forgot about that before I left."

"Oh, thanks." Alyssa replies, taking the lip gloss back. "Oh, by the way, Rhianna this is Jen." she adds, introducing you. "She just moved here from Fredericksburg. Turns out she has the same name as our illustrious soccer starlet."

"Heh, no way." Rhianna says, smiling, "That's gonna make things confusing if you guys ever have same lunch." With that, she thanks Alyssa and heads off, saying she's going to go look for Kevin (you assume that means her on-again, off-again boyfriend Kevin McIllroy).

"Oh, you know... here." Alyssa says, handing you the lip gloss, "You wanna make an even better first impression, you're gonna need to touch yourself up a little. You have some Jolieish lips so this'll help those."

Without thinking, you take the lip gloss from her and apply it to your lips. After about thirty seconds, though, you start to feel weird. Your stomach has that "I'm gonna throw up" feel and excusing yourself, you run off into the girl's room.

You stand hunched over the sink, wondering what's going on. Maybe your body isn't stable, you think, but that doesn't seem right. You felt fine until just now when you put on that lip gloss and... CRAP! You feel a little woozy and that's when the changes start. You can see your skin darkening, you can see your height changing as you become a little bit taller while you pack on a slight bit of muscle. Your breasts, too, adjust size and you can feel your face and hair completely rearranging. You moan in surprise and notice, too, that your voice has changed, getting a little higher pitched and becoming slightly accented. It's over in a few seconds and when you look up, what you see surprises you...

It's Rhianna Miller staring back at you. Or is it Alyssa Randall? You examine the image in the mirror and you find that if you look hard enough, you can make out bits and pieces of both of them. Your hair is about neck-length, like Rhianna's, but it's the same lighter shade as Alyssa's. Your face, too, is mainly Alyssa's but you can definitely make out Rhianna's nose and lips and the shape is somewhere between the two girls. Alyssa's caramel-colored skin is definitely yours but the body type is more similar to Rhianna's athletic, healthy one.

"What the hell is going on?" you say in a voice with Alyssa's soft tonations and Rhianna's accent. It almost sounds like Alyssa doing a Rhianna impression, you think.

And out of nowhere, it hits you: that lip gloss! Rhianna had obviously used it and Alyssa most likely has used it recently as well. It seems that when you used it, you managed to absorb DNA from BOTH of them resulting in what you see now: Alanna Raller or whatever dumb combo name you can make up. Apparently, the bit of DNA you need to copy their genetic structure enough for you to more easily take their appearance is smaller than you first thought. Even a little bit of saliva (or whatever's leftover of it) seems to be enough.

You take another look at your appearance. It's a bit eerie seeing Alyssa and Rhianna mashed up into one person but at the same time, it's all the best qualities of both girls and the result is very pleasing visually. Concentrating, however, you manage to change, watching as Rhianna's features vanish leaving only Alyssa Randall standing in her place, wearing the same outfit you had seen her in just a few minutes ago. And a minute or two later, Alyssa is replaced by Rhianna, this time in her cheerleading outfit. And soon, you're back in the form of "Alanna."

"This is definitely interesting." you say to yourself. "I'm gonna have to talk to Mark and Jillian about this after school. But for now..."

With that, you manage to turn back into Jen and head back to the commons. On the way there, however, you wind up running into someone whom, at the moment, you weren't quite ready to deal with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run into Dana

2. Run into Adam Karter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/707169-Go-up-to-Alyssa