*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/911350-On-to-a-military-base-or-maybe-straight-to-W
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: On to a military base?.. or maybe straight to Washington..?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

On to a military base?.. or maybe straight to W...

    by: haefalath
Beyonce stood in the entrance to an underground military missile base. At first she was just taking her time, jogging towards washington, but when she spotted the 32 nuclear warheads all neatly packed up under the ground, she just had to stop and tour around a bit.
The patrol that has challenged her to stop twice was now starting to shoot at her as she confidently strode forward. Even though she didn't even feel the bullets as they bounced off of her mocca skin, she enjoyed feeling so powerful and unstoppable.
Suddenly a fun idea crossed her mind. She altered the laws of physic so that every bullet that hits her skin will riccochete back into a soldier.
She began to giggle as a bullet impacted against her neck only to violently bounce off into the groin of a soldier.
"AAAARGHHH!!!" He began to scream, just as another bullet hit Beyonce's exposed, strong, toned abdomen and riccochetted into the head of the squad leader.
"Shit!!!" The only man now left of the patrol was the machine gunner. As he opened fire with his M249 SAW, the first bullet to impact Beyonce bounced from her eyeball into his skull. However, seven more shots were released during that time and as they all hit different parts of Ms. Knowel's body, her alteration of the laws of physics made sure that the bullets ricochetted off her tanend skin, to fly through walls and armoured steel into the nearest 7 soldiers, who happened to be over a mile away underground.
"Hahahahaha. This is too funny. I'm so ridiculously powerful I really can do anything." She waved her hand and suddenly every soldier in the compound had a very large dildo up their behinds. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed with delight as they all screamed. She made some of the dildos disappear and had the rest chase down the soldiers through the bunker. Standing 2 miles away she had the dildos tear through several soldiers before getting bored of the idea. Willing each dildo to explode with the force of a small grenade Beyonce pondered whether she should teleport to D.C. or play with this base a little more.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay

*Noteb*
2. Go to washington

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haefalath (UN: haefalath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/911350-On-to-a-military-base-or-maybe-straight-to-W