*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickling
  2. Stock Genie
  3. First Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910370-Tickling
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: Tickle her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tickling

    by: Veroom
Adapted original chapter

You stand back up, and the genie winks knowingly as you pluck two stiff feathers from the duster lying conveniently on the lounge table. Her expression quickly turns uneasy as turn to approach her feet.

"No, please Master, not that!!" she begs, "Please, I'm too ticklishshehehehe" unable to finish as you brushed the feathers up her soft soles, slowly making your way towards her perfectly-shaped toes.

"NOhahahstophahahahnohahmoreha!" She cries, tears streaming down her face as the tips of the feathers sneak beneath and between her cute toes. You tweak them about for a few more glorious moments before allowing her a breather.

"Please Master, anything but more tickling, please!" she pants.

You have the following choices:

1. Keep tickling.

*Noteb*
2. Do something else. (Writer's choice.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910370-Tickling