*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting up
  2. Let's go with it
  3. I want another choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1565081-Getting-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Getting up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Getting up

    by: Goldendawn
Aaron rubbed the back of his neck and straightened up on the coach he had been sleeping on. He felt stiff, which is what usually happened if had slept for a while in a uncomfortable place. He look around and blinked in confusion over that he was looking at books, lots of them... and then it all came back to him. "Wow, still in the bookstore, hell I couldn't have slept for that long."

As he got up, he noticed three of his other friends sleeping on the couch with him, and nearly didn't surprise the loud laugh he felt as he looked them over.

There was Kelly, a fantasy book open on her lap where she must have been reading through it before nodding off. Beside her, her twin brother snoozed softly to himself, his head resting against their bigger friend (okay, chubby) Markus. Markus was laying back against the couch, eyes closed, with his tongue slightly sticking out of his mouth.

Leaving them a moment, Aaron looked around the bookstore, to see if he could see the rest of the gang, but they were not around. More importantly, Aaron realized there was no one else in the book store. He thought that over a moment, and slowly raised from the couch. He gave the three friends a quickly glance again, to see if any of them had started to stir, but they continued their sleeping. Looking around again, Aaron felt it best to just see what was going on, and walked towards the counters of the store, only to notice they were empty.

"What the...." he walked towards the exit of the bookstore and tried the door, but it didn't move. He suddenly had a worrying feeling.... and then closed his eyes in silent curse. "How the hell could they have missed us when they closed up!" He realized they had somehow been locked in, afterhours!

You have the following choices:

1. Aaron tries to find a way out by himself

*Noteb*
2. Aaron goes back to his friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goldendawn (UN: goldendawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1565081-Getting-up