*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1272915-An-8-year-old-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.
This choice: A child (insert gender here)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An 8 year old girl

    by: MysteryGirl
"Woah," you said while examining yourself in the mirror.
"You look absolutely adorable!" said the woman behind the counter.

You were now in the body of an 8 year old girl.

"So um, how exactly does being in a child's body work?" you asked the woman.

"Well, you will be staying in the little girl's home. Her entire family went on vacation for the summer, which is why you ended up in her body. However, since you are in the body of a child, you will be accompanied by an adult."

A woman in a skirt suit with a nametag that read "Joshua Jones" walked up. He was in the body of the girl's mother.

"Hello, Mr. Rivers. I'm Mr. Jones. My job here at the bodyport is to keep an eye on the child's body and make sure no harm comes to it, as requested by the parents. Now, come along, and I will take you to the location in which we shall be staying."

You got in the car with Mr. Jones, who was the one driving (as you were too small to properly drive) and drove off.

Later, at your new house...

You have the following choices:

1. Ask to be driven to your friends houses.

*Noteb*
2. Explore your new bedroom.

*Noteb*
3. Call up your friends and invite them over.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1272915-An-8-year-old-girl