*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Got the munchies?
  2. Welcome to Ponyville
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135129-Got-the-munchies
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Hungry?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Got the munchies?

    by: Godot
Yes, that's it! You're very hungry!

Being the silly pony that you are, you completely forgot to pack food for the trip over, and are practically starving! In the last town you visited, there were so many delicious things to eat, just thinking about it makes your mouth water. And Ponyville is renowned for its cuisine! Oh boy, you can barely wait!

You go from a slow trot into a full blown gallop and sprint into town, only stopping briefly to ask for directions to the market square. From there, it's easy to scope out the various restaurants available. You lick your soft lips, your belly was practically audible even in the busy bustle of the afternoon shoppers.

Glancing around, you spot a few choice shops. Ponies mostly eat two things, vegetation and sweets, Ponyville had plenty of both. You think you're in the mood for...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135129-Got-the-munchies