*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1158650-And-a-precocious-pink-pony-to-provide-it
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: A savory snack of scrumptious sweets!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

And a precocious pink pony to provide it!

    by: Godot
You ask around town, and find that Sugarcube Corner is the premier Ponyville spot to satisfy your sweet tooth, and you waste no time in getting there. You open the door and are greeted by a pink pony with a windstorm of words.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Who are you? You're not from around here are you because I know every Pony in Ponyville, and you don't remind me of ANY pony, except for maybe Sunny Daze, but she's much younger than you so you couldn't possibly be her unless you hit a massive growth spurt and matured into a beautiful young mare in which case congratulations Sunny! Are you Sunny?"

"Um, no, I'm Peachy Keen." You say, awkwardly.

She gasps, "That means this is your first day in Ponyville isn't it?"

"Um, yes?"

"PARTY!"


She runs behind the counter and pulls out every sweet she's got back there. Cookies, cakes, cream pies, fruit pies, danishes, blintzes, tarts, snack cakes, eclairs, ice creams, sherbets, sorbets, and doughnuts all laid out in front of you.

"Wow," you say, starting to drool, "Is... is this all for me?"

Pinkie Pie smiles and says,

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1158650-And-a-precocious-pink-pony-to-provide-it