*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The lonliest pony
  2. Welcome to Ponyville
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135165-The-lonliest-pony
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Lonely?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The lonliest pony

    by: Godot
Sigh

That'd be about right. You were always a lonely pony. You left your home because you could never find love, how sad. Ponyville was said to be a great town to meet somepony special, so you figured even you could meet somepony to love. You walk with your head held low, a sort of modest gesture, you were always so shy.

You head into the town park, and see a few Ponies at play. Maybe you could get one of their attentions? There seemed to be six, no seven of them. Eight if you counted a small dragon. Six mares and a larger red Stallion. Surely one of them would be interested in you.

Or perhaps you shouldn't bother, there seems to be a large crowd headed toward the town square, perhaps it'd be best to follow them? Maybe there's a party or something going on.

You have the following choices:

1. Chat up one of the ponies in the park?

2. Follow the group headed toward the town square?

3. Give up and be lonely.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135165-The-lonliest-pony